Do the boys dye their hair??

angel in my armor

There's no denying they had a lot more fun on TRF years ago. I think they did. Some of the old threads are priceless. Even if someone here started a thread like one of the old ones, it would go nowhere fast because we just don't have the members to help it along. Edited by Lorraine

Only their pubes.

That's how you kill a thread.

Kill ??

You just resuscitated it

well i guess as long as there's a reaction, either way, it's a positive thing.

I'm not saying this because of the original topic, but because of a lot the responses

This forum sucked years ago

No fun

No creativity

IMHO, most of the people who left are not missed, and the members here now are a hell of a lot more interesting and funny

I just wish Narps and ReGorLaTroy would come back

.. and where's Eggplant ?

Depends on which threads and TRFers from the past and present you're talking about.

It's like saying The Anarchist is better than Rivendell...well, it is. But La Villa Strangiato is better than Good News First.

"And when I'm not highlighting my hair, I'm in all the stores looking for that pair of pants"

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6113/6312446089_2a3ca44bbd_z.jpg

I wonder what they cooked in there.......

• Like 1

I'm sure that they do colour their hair....there is not a single grey hair on any of their noggins...I guess for rock and roll its cool...I'm going grey and would never do it..any other comments?

doh.gif

Well, only Geddy actually has real hair still growing out of the top of his head at least; Neil covers his bald dome with that African cap and Alex wears a piece, possibly supplemented by some transplants to the hairline (creating a Friar Tuck effect when he's not wearing a rug).

Alex has a full head of hair in concert (usually) but his bare dome can be seen in many parts of "Beyond The Lighted Stage" as well as other videos of him in recent years.

Geddy would look really old if he had the grey hair just from ear to ear around the back of the head that many men of his age have.

With his great physical condition and long dark presumably natural locks he looks 10 to 15 years younger than his actual age.

They all look younger than their years, but Geddy is by far the best preserved.

Does Geddy dye his hair? Who knows. Maybe. But it works for him.

Alex's rug/plug approach serves him well also.

Neil should ditch the Afro-cap.

Edited by rftag
  • Like 1