How Was Your Day Today

Nate2112

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday night was my second night at my second job. I didn't feel as "on" as the week before, but no big deal, I guess. Thursday I played catch-up. Last night we went out to eat. Tonight was the first party of the season. For all the above, my mind was elsewhere, on my poor kitty who is now very close to the end. I think. She has held on for so long. I thought she was gone yesterday morning, but she woke up again.

I'm like a zombie - I have no energy because I'm pouring it all into trying not to break down. I can't get up the nerve to post in a lot of threads here or on Facebook. I haven't wanted to listen to music - even Rush - for days. I just want quiet. And I look half-dead myself...my face is gray.

As much as I don't want to say goodbye to my little girl, I wish she and I didn't have to go through this much longer. I'll make it...one does what they have to do...but right now it doesn't feel like it.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 10 2011, 09:54 PM)
Wednesday night was my second night at my second job. I didn't feel as "on" as the week before, but no big deal, I guess. Thursday I played catch-up. Last night we went out to eat. Tonight was the first party of the season. For all the above, my mind was elsewhere, on my poor kitty who is now very close to the end. I think. She has held on for so long. I thought she was gone yesterday morning, but she woke up again.

I'm like a zombie - I have no energy because I'm pouring it all into trying not to break down. I can't get up the nerve to post in a lot of threads here or on Facebook. I haven't wanted to listen to music - even Rush - for days. I just want quiet. And I look half-dead myself...my face is gray.

As much as I don't want to say goodbye to my little girl, I wish she and I didn't have to go through this much longer. I'll make it...one does what they have to do...but right now it doesn't feel like it.

hug2.gif I'm sure you'll make it through it all. Just don' give up. smile.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Dec 11 2011, 09:28 AM)

hug2.gif heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 12 2011, 09:21 PM)

Me and the girls are sending love your way

Vish, Jazzy and Squeak..and me

sad.gif I'm sorry about your kitty. I know it's hard. Hang in there. hug2.gif

Aww, thanks everyone for the support. She passed away yesterday morning, and we buried her in the afternoon. I posted a bunch of pics of her in the cats thread in Grand Designs. I listened to a bunch of different songs yesterday and Fountain was one of them. As it says at the end, I like to think she "still is".

It's going to be tough to adjust to life without her, but at least I'll be crazy busy in the next couple weeks, and that'll make time go by faster, which is the biggest thing I need to get used to the new reality of her not being here. cat.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Dec 13 2011, 01:27 AM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 12 2011, 09:21 PM)

Me and the girls are sending love your way

Vish, Jazzy and Squeak..and me

rose.gif hug2.gif