THE ONLY BORED THREAD v.1

ghostworks

home for a short while, feeding the birds..loving nature...just to say thank you for all your support , I'm so happy you enjoy the songs and music , so much more to come, as though an endless stream of ideas keep coming , this world is amazing as ever, everyday new worlds come into view, new hopes and new dreams for a better world to come....for everyone, 'why not!! we deserve>>.........jon

My goal of Vinyl Planet Used Records and Books is to have more and more good merchandise affordable to the most people . My idea of a retail store is not to pretty up the store, jack up the prices, and attract bored yuppies and rich hipsters, then pocket the profits non-locally, while getting free merchandise and not charging sales tax or paying income tax. This is evident by the Press Democrat's recent article about the new Goodwill superstore (gentrifried) I posted on my personal facebook page. I enjoy browsing Goodwill Stores, as do my friends, and the employees are fine people, but i reject their model of capitalist retailing with little responsibility to provide access to what those in need need the most at low prices and higher wages.

It should not be 65 degrees at the end of Nov in N.Y.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 28 2011, 01:24 PM)
...I enjoy browsing Goodwill Stores, as do my friends, and the employees are fine people, but i reject their model of capitalist retailing with little responsibility to provide access to what those in need need the most at low prices and higher wages.

^ whoever wrote that is an idiot

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 28 2011, 01:44 PM)
It should not be 65 degrees at the end of Nov in N.Y.

agreed

each Fall I wish for a good foot of permanent hard-pack snow from November 15 to April 15

I'd love five months of xc skiing conditions!

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Nov 28 2011, 01:44 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 28 2011, 01:24 PM)
...I enjoy browsing Goodwill Stores, as do my friends, and the employees are fine people, but i reject their model of capitalist retailing with little responsibility to provide access to what those in need need the most at low prices and higher wages.

^ whoever wrote that is an idiot

http://www.vinylplanet.org/web_graphics/03-store-inside-small.jpg