THE ONLY BORED THREAD v.1

ghostworks

tapping your feet to the radio - standard "tap tapping"

tapping your feet to power metal - double bass "tap tapping" and standard hand to desk "hit hitting"

tapping your feet to prog rock - seizure like "tap tapping" and hand to desk, keyboard, and computer monitor "hit hitting"

tapping your feet to the news - STOMP STOMP STOMP

tapping your feet to poor joke attempts - "tap tapping" while sarcastically clapping.

step 1:

<-- go outside and take several pictures, then scope out one like that.

-after you have the right one selected, congrats!

step 2:

-post it on a few websites, blog about it, write a poem to go with it

-compile all your work associated with this picture of yours into a word .doc, put e-mail onto the bottom of the page

-print.

step 3:

-post copies up on street lights, crumble up pieces and litter them in "sacred" areas (eg right in front of a church, expensive house, national park entry)

step 4:

-check e-mail

-repeat.

Edited by Kenneth

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 21 2011, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Nov 21 2011, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 21 2011, 11:13 PM)
save the polar bears
buy this beverage which pollutes in it's production and delivery.

coke

save the polar bears

every beverage company pollutes in its production and delivery - we're the only one putting $1,000,000 into sustaining a species endangered by neither our production nor delivery methods.

Coke

don't get niggardly with me

not at all

I didn't hold back

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 22 2011, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Nov 22 2011, 12:47 PM)
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/global/images/globalnav/button_left_nav_globe_shop.jpg

And you call this home.. Ha!

IT'S SINATRA'S WORLD

WE JUST LIVE IN IT

"Do you live under a rock?" the Bitch asked me.

I had never opened up a People's magazine before, or clicked on a story about Lady Gaga. Okay, one time for each - but live and learn, right? Besides, I just skimmed through the picture while waiting for the dentist, and my silly friend sent me the stupid Lady Gaga story!)

I couldn't think of what to say in response. No, I don't live under a rock. I'm aware of important world issues, what's happening in this town, this state, country, world, system, galaxy, everything. I understand it all, even if just the basics. I'm aware enough to know that this celebrity shit isn't important.

No, I don't know how to spell "Khardasian's" last name, but I do "Thoreau," "Tchaikovsky," or "Truman." In fact, I hate media in general, not just celebrities. I can't even crack a smile at 94% of the shit displayed, all of it just annoys me. It's no wonder I can't get along with most, I must be Debbie Downer's husband or something.

But honestly, how can we be laughing as characters spout trivial shit, when there's issues to confront. How can we be laughing as people parody important issues, when we should be taking them seriously. I don't understand the mentality here, "my life is fine so why would I care?" "let the good times roll?" "sex, cake, and ignoring tomorrow?" Sit on your ass and help no one but yourself.

"Do you live under a rock?" She yelled again.

"...Not big enough of one, sister."

Edited by Kenneth

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 22 2011, 12:22 PM)
step 1:
<-- go outside and take several pictures, then scope out one like that.
-after you have the right one selected, congrats!

step 2:
-post it on a few websites, blog about it, write a poem to go with it
-compile all your work associated with this picture of yours into a word .doc, put e-mail onto the bottom of the page
-print.

step 3:
-post copies up on street lights, crumble up pieces and litter them in "sacred" areas (eg right in front of a church, expensive house, national park entry)

step 4:
-check e-mail
-repeat.

#don't miss this.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 22 2011, 02:26 PM)
"Do you live under a rock?" the Bitch asked me.

I had never opened up a People's magazine before, or clicked on a story about Lady Gaga. Okay, one time for each - but live and learn, right? Besides, I just skimmed through the picture while waiting for the dentist, and my silly friend sent me the stupid Lady Gaga story!)

I couldn't think of what to say in response. No, I don't live under a rock. I'm aware of important world issues, what's happening in this town, this state, country, world, system, galaxy, everything. I understand it all, even if just the basics. I'm aware enough to know that this celebrity shit isn't important.

No, I don't know how to spell "Khardasian's" last name, but I do "Thoreau," "Tchaikovsky," or "Truman." In fact, I hate media in general, not just celebrities. I can't even crack a smile at 94% of the shit displayed, all of it just annoys me. It's no wonder I can't get along with most, I must be Debbie Downer's husband or something.

But honestly, how can we be laughing as characters spout trivial shit, when there's issues to confront. How can we be laughing as people parody important issues, when we should be taking them seriously. I don't understand the mentality here, "my life is fine so why would I care?" "let the good times roll?" "sex, cake, and ignoring tomorrow?" Sit on your ass and help no one but yourself.

"Do you live under a rock?" She yelled again.
"...Not big enough of one, sister."

#or this.

#i swear, i'm spewing greatness today.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Nov 22 2011, 04:34 PM)
Anderson, Howe, Squire, Wakeman, White = Yes
Anderson, Rabin, Squire, Moraz, White = No
Benoit, Howe, Squire, Downes, White = Today, just go for Howe.

Anderson = of course

Banks = under-rated

Bruford = hell yes

Downes = yes

Horn = made it work, despite itself

Howe = at times, god-like

Kaye = okay ( I've always called him Tony O'Kaye)

Moraz = genius

Rabin = made it work, despite himself

Squire = the rock

Wakeman = over-rated

White = better than I think he is

Anderson = of course of course

Banks = under-rated, yes, I agree

Bruford = hell yes, yeah I like him. don't exactly love him though

Downes = yes, he can play a keyboard

Horn = made it work, despite itself CAMERA

Howe = always god-like

Kaye = okay ( I've always called him Tony O'Kaye) yeah...

Moraz = (not a) genius

Rabin = made it work, despite himself being a complete fruit

Squire = the rock, noice

Wakeman = over-rated, not really

White = better than I think he is, listen to awaken