Time Machine Tour CD question???

robertkincaid96

Bought the CD yesterday, and put it on my I-Pod. I listened to the entire show while working last night, and no drum solo?

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Nov 9 2011, 01:17 PM)
Did you take a nap between Caravan and CTTH, because it's there. tongue.gif

What a hoot!! I wish I could have napped. My unsociable work schedule 11:30 pm until 9:30 am always makes me want to nap.

I just looked at the track numbers and there is a track missing on that disc. Track 5 is missing from the 2nd. disc. I will give the disc a spin in my car tonight on my way to work and maybe it will play?

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Nov 9 2011, 05:59 PM)
Greetings, check your artists on your Itunes, the song, when the TM CD is ripped to Itunes comes up under the artist, "Rush with Love For Sale".

iTunes is f***ing stupid...Love For Sale's the name of the jazz piece Neil plays not an artist (at least that I know of). The CD reads "Moto Perpetuo (featuring Love For Sale)"

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 11:37 PM)
Greetings, check your artists on your Itunes, the song, when the TM CD is ripped to Itunes comes up under the artist, "Rush with Love For Sale".

iTunes is f***ing stupid...Love For Sale's the name of the jazz piece Neil plays not an artist (at least that I know of). The CD reads "Moto Perpetuo (featuring Love For Sale)"

Not iTunes (apple's) fault, it just reads the data that is stored on the CD.

In my car, it is shown as "Rush with Love For Sale - Moto Perpetuo (Featuring Love For Sale)"

Edited by Sir Lerxst

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Nov 9 2011, 06:45 PM)

In my car, it is shown as "Rush with Love For Sale - Moto Perpetuo (Featuring Love For Sale)"

Well that's strange to say the least...

Anyone who imported the CD onto iTunes, does anyone have a problem getting the artwork cover? Because for some reason I can't get it.

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 06:51 PM)

Anyone who imported the CD onto iTunes, does anyone have a problem getting the artwork cover? Because for some reason I can't get it.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me, so I just copied a picture of it online and added it manually to each song under info in Itunes.

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 07:37 PM)

^this.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Nov 9 2011, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 06:51 PM)

Yeah, the same thing happened to me, so I just copied a picture of it online and added it manually to each song under info in Itunes.

Same here, I copied an online version since I couldn't get it to download. I even tried modifying the disc title to match iTunes and that still didn't do it. You don't have to add it manually to each track though, just go to album view and then Get Info and you can paste it in there which saves time and steps.

Yup, noticed this when I ripped it last night, listening to it at work today and thought "where's the drum solo" forgot it came up differently, kind of sucks cause now you have to make it a playlist to get it to be in the right place.

No artwork for me either. Have to add it which I hate!!!

QUOTE (MCM @ Nov 9 2011, 08:17 PM)

Yup, noticed this when I ripped it last night, listening to it at work today and thought "where's the drum solo" forgot it came up differently, kind of sucks cause now you have to make it a playlist to get it to be in the right place.

No artwork for me either. Have to add it which I hate!!!

Just go into Get Info and change the artist to Rush and it should drop into proper order (be certain the album names match).