JUDAS PRIEST V. IRON MAIDEN!

RUSHHEAD666

Which Classic METAL Song Do You Love The Most?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Classic METAL Song Do You Love The Most?

• "Invader" Judas Priest
    • "Invaders" Iron Maiden
    • None! Both of these bands are overrated!

I don't own a single Judas Priest album tbh. I have a few Maiden, Metallica, and Ozzy albums. I own most of Def Leppard's catalogue.

It's just dawned on me how much time I spend talking to people I will never meet on the Internet.

Edited by Boots

I don't own a single Judas Priest album tbh. I have a few Maiden, Metallica, and Ozzy albums. I own most of Def Leppard's catalogue.

It's just dawned on me how much time I spend talking to people I will never meet on the Internet.

You know people have gotten married after meeting on here. This is essentially RUSHFANSMATCH.com ;)

It's time for you to get into Priest! You'll be a new woman!

You know people have gotten married after meeting on here. This is essentially RUSHFANSMATCH.com ;)

www.eSPEEDOFLOVE.com

• Like 2

The Dianno era song "Invasion" from the "Women In Uniform" single should have been included in this poll just for the hell of it.

Amazing Maiden Knowledge. YOU ARE RIGHT!

I should have known as I would take Paul over Spruce Tree "DICK"insonOFABITCH any day!

I like Iron Maiden better. Judas Priest always seem like they're trying too hard to be macho... kinda like some of the men I know. Real men don't have to prove themselves. I think Rob has some personal issues. Edited by Boots

I like Iron Maiden better. Judas Priest always seem like they're trying too hard to be macho... kinda like some of the men I know. Real men don't have to prove themselves. I think Rob has some personal issues.

You obviously don't know anything about Rob Halford, or Priest.

• Like 1

I like Iron Maiden better. Judas Priest always seem like they're trying too hard to be macho... kinda like some of the men I know. Real men don't have to prove themselves. I think Rob has some personal issues.

Rob Halford is one of nicest, sanest, and most level headed people in music, and to my knowledge he's always been this way. You have to remember Priest were pioneers of metal on many fronts. If it sounds somewhat disingenuous by today's standards, that's because they were trying really hard to do what had never been done before.

Maiden might sound more natural, but Priest were far more diverse and arguable even more influential. Breaking The Law still sounds like a lean, mean, 3 minute metal machine for a good reason.