On FUNNY NOTE.. HA HA JUST LAUGHS..

reani14

I saw this lady last night at the market who looked just like paul stanley.. I mean i thought it was him at first. I felt like asking her how many times shes been told that. I mean she looked just like him, the hair and the facial structures to a tee..

QUOTE (reani14 @ Oct 29 2011, 10:53 AM)
I saw this lady last night at the market who looked just like paul stanley.. I mean i thought it was him at first. I felt like asking her how many times shes been told that. I mean she looked just like him, the hair and the facial  structures to a tee..

...and she was talking about how she doesn't get COS?

This is your favorite section on TRF, I can tell.

Since we're talking about funny Paul Stanley stories.... I may have posted this here before but I think it's worth repeating:

Years ago when Paul Stanley was 'living' in Toronto for his stint in Phantom of the Opera, I would frequently see him walking south on Bay Street (from Bloor??) on his way to the Pantages Theatre. I was walking north to catch the subway home.

I passed by him probably a couple of dozen times. He'd started to recognize me because he'd nod as he passed, as would I.

Until one day...

I'm not a Kiss fan and certainly not a Paul Stanley fan, so one day I figured I'd mess with him.

When I approached him next, he looked up and I said, 'Hey, you're Gene Simmons, right!?!?'

He told me to f uck off and I never saw him again.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (reani14 @ Oct 29 2011, 10:53 AM)
I saw this lady last night at the market who looked just like paul stanley.. I mean i thought it was him at first. I felt like asking her how many times shes been told that. I mean she looked just like him, the hair and the facial structures to a tee..

Paul Stanley is an attractive man. Did you ask the woman to go back to your place for a drink, maybe get naked, and listen to Caress of Steel? confused13.gif