Pair in hospital after Kismot 'killer' curry

barney_rebel

I do hope that they will be okay. Like they didn't permanently corrode their alimentary canal of something. unsure.gif

I can't abide curry, myself.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/vomit-emticon.gif

I like my food mildly spiced... like 2 stars. Really hot food like peppers are not my cup of tea.

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 16 2011, 02:41 PM)
You should check out youtube vids of folks eating jolokia peppers...the hottest peppers on earth.

I've eaten them. Yes they are hot, I got dizzy from the heat.

Hottest thing I ate... and kept eating... were the triple Atomic wings at Quaker Steak and Lube ~500,000 scoville units.

The ghost pepper (aka jolokia) is in at 1M scoville units. I did not keep eating that.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 17 2011, 12:48 AM)
I do hope that they will be okay. Like they didn't permanently corrode their alimentary canal of something. unsure.gif

I can't abide curry, myself.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/vomit-emticon.gif

I like my food mildly spiced... like 2 stars. Really hot food like peppers are not my cup of tea.

I love curry and Indian food myself, but I don't like it so damn hot that I almost can't taste it.

It's interesting that the winner and the runner-up were both women. Usually it's men who like to demonstrate their masculinity by showing off with really hot and spicy food.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 17 2011, 08:43 AM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 16 2011, 02:41 PM)
You should check out youtube vids of folks eating jolokia peppers...the hottest peppers on earth.

I've eaten them. Yes they are hot, I got dizzy from the heat.

Hottest thing I ate... and kept eating... were the triple Atomic wings at Quaker Steak and Lube ~500,000 scoville units.

The ghost pepper (aka jolokia) is in at 1M scoville units. I did not keep eating that.

Way more stones than me. There is no way in hell I'd try one.