WE SHALL NEVER FORGET

Test4VitalSigns

RIP to all that lost their lives on this terrible day ten years ago. I am thinking of all my American friends and thoughts go out to all of you who have lost or know of someone who has lost a loved one rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

We will never forget the loss of life, not just that day but the ones still dying everday because of the events of that day. The whole world was put wrong that day not just us. The amount of hate towards our fellow man went up 100% that day for NO reason. The act can not be justified on any level by anyone. I wish common sence hadnt died. R.I.P. the fallen.

For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers and fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, and other rescue workers who rushed in to help others and lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back and made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, ten years from now, we will remember ♥

A very emotional time. I have shed some tears today watching the coverage of loved ones seeing the memorial for the first time and the names of there lost loved ones.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 10 2011, 11:15 PM)
I'm watching the USA V IRELAND play each other in the Rugby World Cup. 2 countries linked forever, through friendship, cooperation and history.

6 Irish people died on this day 10 years ago and 1000 of the victims had some form of Irish connection. To them and all of the victims and all of my American friends, may God bless you all, always. rose.gif

Hey Saw!

I've never watched a rugby game until today! I love it!

I'm flipping back and forth between two NFL games and the Rugby World Cup is in between!

Ireland should crush us. Watch out for New Zealand and Australia!!

That piece about Bingham during half time was incredible. A true hero.

Went to CAL!!! 1022.gif

For all those who lost their lives, for the firemen and policemen and rescue workers who died doing their duties, for the soldiers who have fallen in the conflicts that followed

rose.gif rose.gif REST IN PEACE GOD BLESS rose.gif rose.gif

Thanks for the list T4VS...we should never forget. xo

EDITED TO ADD MY FRIENDS

Robert Curatolo, 31, New York, N.Y

Robert T. Lane, 28, New York N.Y.

Both firefighters, both good young men, both Staten Island sons.

RIP boys. Rest assured, you are not forgotten.

Edited by Queen of Megadon

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Sep 13 2011, 08:36 AM)
Thanks for the list T4VS...we should never forget. xo

EDITED TO ADD MY FRIENDS

Robert Curatolo, 31, New York, N.Y

Robert T. Lane, 28, New York N.Y.

Both firefighters, both good young men, both Staten Island sons.

RIP boys.  Rest assured, you are not forgotten.

I was concerned there for a second that I forgot some names but I'm assuming you are just pointing out your friends' names...they are on the list.

So sorry for your loss sad.gif hug2.gif

One of Slacker's friends who died bravely that day and also was a fireman was Paul Martini. When I went to New York last year slacker showed me the street in Brooklyn that was named after him. The picture is very blurry but this was the sign when he was showing us around Brooklyn...

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/captaincomeback4009/P7230093.jpg