What Rush song are you listening to right now?

kazzman

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (gbussard @ Nov 15 2004, 06:20 PM)
She's the next generation. Now i'm lisenning to some old metal. "round and around" RATT. 653.gif

I was the biggest RATT fan in the 80's. HUGE.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 15 2004, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (gbussard @ Nov 15 2004, 06:20 PM)
She's the next generation.  Now i'm lisenning to some old metal. "round and around" RATT.  653.gif

I was the biggest RATT fan in the 80's. HUGE.

I liked Ratt in the 80's too, mainly because of the tone on demartinis guitar. He had a sweet sound. 1022.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Nov 15 2004, 10:20 PM)
Charlie Mingus-Mingus Ah Um

F%@&ing fabulous!

Is that a play on Latin conjugations? I think it is, back when I took it in high school (my sis also had taken it) we'd call each other "dorkus a um" biggrin.gif

btw: listening to tears for fears, sowing the seeds of love

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 16 2004, 12:33 AM)
TFF!!! I love them. specially woman in chains...

Woman In Chains is an awesome song. Truly showcases (damn I can't remember her name). That entire CD is great!!

Adams is her last name. I'm almost sure of it. Isn't it? I'm tired. If I weren't falling asleep, I'd remember it.

Right now, Its 4 am, and I am listening to our new kitty meow her head off, and trying to jump into the house, she just hit the window, and scared the rice out of me.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 16 2004, 05:01 AM)
Right now, Its 4 am, and I am listening to our new kitty meow her head off, and trying to jump into the house, she just hit the window, and scared the rice out of me.... laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Stills, Yesterday Never Tommorrows. I am shocked by just how much differant the rest of the album is compared to their other song popular now- Still In Love Song.

Archived