What Rush song are you listening to right now?

kazzman

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 18 2004, 11:30 AM)
Echoes in the Garden....Pink Floyd bootleg from '75...first time Animals is performed live ever......

I have been informed that this was NOT first time Animals was peformed live but rather first North American tour it was played...my bad! And there were only 2 songs from Animals...Dogs (called "You Got To Be Crazy" then) and Sheep (which was known as "Raving and Drooling" at the time)...not a bad sounding boot

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 18 2004, 08:54 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 18 2004, 11:30 AM)
Echoes in the Garden....Pink Floyd bootleg from '75...first time Animals is performed live ever......

I have been informed that this was NOT first time Animals was peformed live but rather first North American tour it was played...my bad! And there were only 2 songs from Animals...Dogs (called "You Got To Be Crazy" then) and Sheep (which was known as "Raving and Drooling" at the time)...not a bad sounding boot

Yeah, I had a song version of Dogs that was an early version with a ton of different lyrics and guitar fills. I dont have it any longer, but it was from 72, 73 or so.

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Nov 18 2004, 04:56 PM)
DONT LAUGH......IM SERIOUS..

Other than RUSH

Thomas Dolby - Aliens Ate my Buick

New Order - Technique

Johnathan Edwards - Johnathan Edwards

I just pulled out my old Maynard Ferguson collection...

New Order - Technique is a great album. trink39.gif

I didn't listen to a f'ing thing today. But I've had Between The Wheels playing in my head a lot today... Does that count?

MEGADETH - FORECLOSURE OF A DREAM

(MEGADETH CONCERT IN MY TOWN TONIGHT!!! MY NEIGHBOR WENT....ALWAYS IN FRON...DAVE MUSTAINE ALWAYS RECOGNIZES HIM. BY THE WAY MY NEIGHBOR HAS BEEN TO EVERY RUSH SHOW IN MICHIGAN.

QUOTE (yyz @ Nov 18 2004, 03:14 PM)

(MEGADETH CONCERT IN MY TOWN TONIGHT!!! MY NEIGHBOR WENT....ALWAYS IN FRON...DAVE MUSTAINE ALWAYS RECOGNIZES HIM. BY THE WAY MY NEIGHBOR HAS BEEN TO EVERY RUSH SHOW IN MICHIGAN.

Hey YYZ, you're seeing Megadeth too? I just saw them about 2 weeks ago in SF. They kicked some major moon.gif. Just be forwarned though if Exodus is opening, the lead singer has absolutely no enthusiasm and cant remember his lyrics. You're gonna have a great time biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 18 2004, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (yyz @ Nov 18 2004, 03:14 PM)

Hey YYZ, you're seeing Megadeth too? I just saw them about 2 weeks ago in SF. They kicked some major moon.gif. Just be forwarned though if Exodus is opening, the lead singer has absolutely no enthusiasm and cant remember his lyrics. You're gonna have a great time biggrin.gif

Oh yea! But only my neihbor went fists crying.gif I had the money but i forgot about my eBay bid.....arg! But yea, Dave Mustaine looks at my neighbor Colin everytime and smiles, he recognizes him. Hes been to every Megadeth show in michigan. Along with 2.gif

LISTENING TO: THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Hey, YYZ, I have a question.

You made the post saying you were listening to Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here at 5:10pm PST. You then made a post saying you were listening to In Flames, Cloud Connected at 5:13pm. Next you made a post saying you were listening to The Twilight Zone at 5:15pm.

Total elapsed time between these 3 songs, 5 minutes.

Track length of Wish You Were Here - 5:34

Track length of Clouds Connected - 3:41

Track length of The Twilight Zone - 3:17

Total elapsed time - 12:32

Are you actually listening to any of these songs or do you make a habit of listening to songs for half a minute then jumping to the next sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 18 2004, 09:22 PM)
Hey, YYZ, I have a question.

You made the post saying you were listening to Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here at 5:10pm PST.  You then made a post saying you were listening to In Flames, Cloud Connected at 5:13pm.  Next you made a post saying you were listening to The Twilight Zone at 5:15pm. 

Total elapsed time between these 3 songs, 5 minutes.

Track length of Wish You Were Here - 5:34
Track length of Clouds Connected - 3:41
Track length of The Twilight Zone - 3:17

Total elapsed time - 12:32

Are you actually listening to any of these songs or do you make a habit of listening to songs for half a minute then jumping to the next sarcasm.gif

Actually my brother was in the room and was listening to floyd first and he wanted somethng else and I was like ok whatever. So I changed and once more. so yea just randomness.

You have how many songs????

Archived