What Rush song are you listening to right now?

kazzman

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOPS!!!! This is RF and I forgot to look and see who was logged on. wacko.gif Carry on folks, there's nothing here to see.

This frickin' song thats going with the Natalie Portman movie I'm making for her website. It's a techno/house/dance number by DeeDee called 'The One'. It's actually not bad, good groove but I have to listen to it over and over and over and over....while I'm doing my editing. AAaahhhhhhhhgggrrrr wacko.gif

At least I have a gig in a few hours and get to play some good ole' rock and roll! 1022.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 13 2004, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 13 2004, 03:06 PM)
OOPS!!!! This is RF and I forgot to look and see who was logged on.  wacko.gif Carry on folks, there's nothing here to see.

laugh.gif

Dressing up in her clothes again, eh RF? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, I just can't control myself, and I'm so pretty in them. tongue.gif I had actually posted that I was listening to "Close (To The Edit)" by 'The Art of Noise' and that I was on a real nostalgia kick lately. Anywho, if you got me dressing up in ladies clothes, I guess I'll dress like the girl in that video(that shouldn't be too hard to pull off in Pixey's closet). no.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Archived