Cowboys and Aliens

briremo

just got back.

Meh.

I will not be buying this on DVD. I would have rather seen Harry Potter for a third time.

Funny thing. Daniel Craig's lines were limited to sparse single sentences. It seemed like he was struggling to hide his Brittish accent

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 29 2011, 10:14 PM)
just got back.

Meh.

I will not be buying this on DVD. I would have rather seen Harry Potter for a third time.

Funny thing. Daniel Craig's lines were limited to sparse single sentences. It seemed like he was struggling to hide his Brittish accent

It's funny that the accent worked ok in The Unforgiven.

I saw it. It has Cowboys (a good thing) and Aliens (another good thing!).

Enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but Craig, Ford, and the cast did a great job. The story was weak, and the director, Favreau, is still developing a sense of how to do action movies.

6.5/10

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 30 2011, 03:42 PM)
I saw it. It has Cowboys (a good thing) and Aliens (another good thing!).

Enjoyed it. Wasn't a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but Craig, Ford, and the cast did a great job. The story was weak, and the director, Favreau, is still developing a sense of how to do action movies.

6.5/10

yes.gif

I liked it as well. What does someone expect they're going to see when they buy a ticket to "Cowboy's & Aliens"? For what it is, it's actually quite good. The story is typical and predictable but there's no denying that the concept is original.

Soooooo it's a decent summer B movie.... you're sayin?

Very decent, very entertaining and very fun.