I may have won RushBackStage Contest

MCM

So, yesterday I get an email from someone at Showtech telling me that I am a potential winner and they need my address to ship the 30th Anniversary Pin Set. I had entered that contest, cause I enter them all, so I responded with my address (cause it's not really a secret since they already had my name). I get an email back that says "Confirmed" What does that mean? Today they post on their Facebook page, "Congrats to Maria from Pennsylvania" confused13.gif

So, I got scammed or I need to change my name to Maria.. it's kind of close so maybe they just messed it up.. we'll see if I get a set of pins in the mail...

I'd rather they put Geddy in a box, poke some holes in it and mail me that, but I guess beggars can't be choosers... ohmy.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 19 2011, 08:21 PM)
"Confirmed" that your address was received, not "Confirmed" that you won is my guess.

That's my guess too...

Let us know if the pins do show up, won't ya!

Or Geddy for that matter!

Edited by LyndseyG

So, a few days later there was a little box in my mailbox when I got home from work. It was all the way from Canada and contained a display box with four bin/buttons in it. They are the metal ones, an R30, and old school Rush logo, a Starman one and one that says RUSH/2112.. nice to win something now and then.

biggrin.gif

Sadly, Ged was not in the box with the pins. sad.gif

QUOTE (MCM @ Aug 2 2011, 05:23 PM)
So, a few days later there was a little box in my mailbox when I got home from work. It was all the way from Canada and contained a display box with four bin/buttons in it. They are the metal ones, an R30, and old school Rush logo, a Starman one and one that says RUSH/2112.. nice to win something now and then.

biggrin.gif

Sadly, Ged was not in the box with the pins. sad.gif

Congrats biggrin.gif wub.gif