What's Next Boys?

salges

We're all wondering what's next and sad to see it end. I guess the next album is what we will all look forward to next. The anticipation is exciting and maddening at the same time.

Welcome to TRF!

You get bored and move on. CA will be released in May, tour in September, but you won't care. I on the other hand will have amazing seats at the concert.

According to rushisaband.com, according to various interviews from over the past year, the band will now take a much-deserved break for the remainder of the Summer until continuing work on their upcoming Clockwork Angels album this Fall. If all goes according to plan, the album will release next Spring and be followed by an extensive tour in support of it. Until then we have the release of the Time Machine live DVD this Fall to look forward to.

RIAB is the preeminent site for Rush news, and the news is good. Welcome, and have some cake for Bastille day trink39.gif

Rushisaband

Have you thoroughly explored their entire catalog?

Welcome to TRF trink39.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jul 14 2011, 08:32 PM)
bncegrn.gif Welcome! bncegrn.gif

You could always tide yourself over by ordering more Rush merch, like I did yesterday  blush4.gif

mee too! Far and Away just arrived yesterday and I can't wait to read it. trink38.gif

i was going to save it for the weekend, but maybe I'll just take a peek tonight.

ya know, just a little overview wink.gif

Thanks to most all that responded; it's all great info. I asked and was set on a course I knew I must follow. No, Lerxster, I have not yet entirely explored every album. Just when I think I've fully assimilated the rhythms and poetry of one set and start on another, I'm pulled back to the previous. I can't get past Moving Pictures, Permanent Waves, Presto, Roll the Bones, Signals, and Snakes & Arrows. As I mentioned, I was recently enlightened (this time last year) and saw Time Machine in Atlanta and Nashville. I've 30 years to catch up on. Thanks again.

Thanks to most all that responded; it's all great info. I asked and was set on a course I knew I must follow. No, Lerxster, I have not yet entirely explored every album. Just when I think I've fully assimilated the rhythms and poetry of one set and start on another, I'm pulled back to the previous. I can't get past Moving Pictures, Permanent Waves, Presto, Roll the Bones, Signals, and Snakes & Arrows. As I mentioned, I was recently enlightened (this time last year) and saw Time Machine in Atlanta and Nashville. I've 30 years to catch up on. Thanks again.