Horrible Bosses

invisible airwave

Me and the lady caught this over the weekend, and found it not all that funny. It seemed to be trying way to hard to be like The Hangover.

Office Space is a much better take on the shitty corporate world.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 12 2011, 07:15 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 12 2011, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jul 12 2011, 01:07 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

I simply do not understand the worship and accolades she gets. Personally, I don't find her attractive and as an actor, at best, she's one note. That doesn't mean I won't watch Horrible Bosses, I just don't get what some like about her. confused13.gif

I think she's attractive, although I think she looks off a bit in this film. Makeup, fake skin tone (clearly fake-n-bakin') and hair...unflattering. It's not her age, although she is now getting older too. But this isn't her best look ever...

I haven't seen it yet, but I thought she looked really hot in the commercials with the dark hair/that hairstyle. She should keep it like that.

QUOTE (Drummerrobin @ Aug 3 2011, 10:11 AM)
Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it loads! Really has got some very funny scenes, even if the plot is pretty weird. But is it me, or does Kevin Spacey look scarily like Neil Peart nowadays?

That did occur to me in the movie theatre, said it to the wife and she looked at it me as if I was an irritating fly buzzing in front of her face.

God, she hates Rush.

9 to 5 is 3 girls against a guy

horrible bosses is 3 dudes against different bosses of varying genders

also, swimming with sharks is awesome

haven't seen horrible bosses but I like the people in it

jennifer aniston is still good looking, her best movie as we all know was the first leprechaun film

Saw this last weekend.

Thoughts are that most of the humor is VERY hit and miss....as in some of it just didn't work and a lot of it was absolutely hilarious! I always find Jennifer Aniston very hot and this movie was no exception.

I thought the funniest characters were played by Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrel, and Jason Bateman....the rest of the cast kind of mediocre and the whiny guy that played Aniston's assistant was downright annoying

But overall definitely worth the price of a ticket IMO as the funny moments are gold, jerry!

Just watched Horrible Bosses the other night and really enjoyed it. Not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but definitely worth seeing. The cast was amazing for a comedy.

Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell, Kevin Spacey, and Jamie Foxx.

I loved all the scenes with Jamie Foxx. I loved when they kept referring to him by his first name!!!! rofl3.gif And of course the scenes with Jennifer Aniston were scenes where you didn't want to blink because you might miss something! drool1.gif

And Kevin Spacey has the horrible boss character down to a science...anyone ever see Swimming With Sharks? What a great movie and a great job by Spacey in that one.