Live DVD

FountainOfSyrinx

i really hope so.. i love DVD's but i want something to listen in my car! it sounds like it was an awesome show.

Rush is starting to turn in to Yes with the frequency of live releases, but I'd imagine if there is not a full CD release along side the DVD, there will be a CD version packaged with the DVD... al la R30

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 19 2011, 07:46 PM)
Rush is starting to turn in to Yes with the frequency of live releases, but I'd imagine if there is not a full CD release along side the DVD, there will be a CD version packaged with the DVD... al la R30

I never knew where to find R30s CD... -___-

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 19 2011, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 19 2011, 07:46 PM)

I never knew where to find R30s CD... -___-

I don't know about any reprints, but I know they were originally packaged with the DVDs....

EDIT TO ADD: and I know I've seen the CD version in several used CD stores, but they are in a cheap cardboard sleeve that was with the R30 dvd set.

Edited by The Owl

Every other live release has a CD companion (they even released the Grace Under Pressure live CD years later because they wanted a CD version out there) so I'm betting that there will be one.

The R30 one was included in the limited edition version with guitar picks and a backstage pass. Expensive, but worth it. It is the only original DVD version I kept after a Blu Ray version came out.