Vegas - is it possible?

MCM

I just went to eBay to look at single tickets for this show as I'm thinking about making my first trip to Vegas.. very pricey these are!

I then decided to check Ticketbastard and see what they had to offer me. I chose best available with no price, the ticket that came up was Section A, Row C, Seat 15. Could this possibly be 3rd row, Geddy side? Section A is his side, and if the rows follow the normal way then it's third row!!! So I bought it!!

Guess I'm going to Vegas!!!

The seating chart doesn't show the rows, can anyone familiar with this venue confirm?? Did I just get a third row seat??

QUOTE (MCM @ May 10 2011, 10:02 PM)
I just went to eBay to look at single tickets for this show as I'm thinking about making my first trip to Vegas.. very pricey these are!

I then decided to check Ticketbastard and see what they had to offer me. I chose best available with no price, the ticket that came up was Section A, Row C, Seat 15. Could this possibly be 3rd row, Geddy side? Section A is his side, and if the rows follow the normal way then it's third row!!! So I bought it!!

The seating chart doesn't show the rows, can anyone familiar with this venue confirm?? Did I just get a third row seat??

Sounds like it...you lucky bastard! I've been working TM all night and all I get is section 11! That's second level, almost halfway back the damn venue! And, it's not even on Geddy's side (a must for this Ged-gal!).

Why do I never have that kind of luck with tickets?! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ May 10 2011, 08:05 PM)
QUOTE (MCM @ May 10 2011, 10:02 PM)
I just went to eBay to look at single tickets for this show as I'm thinking about making my first trip to Vegas..  very pricey these are! 

I then decided to check Ticketbastard and see what they had to offer me.  I chose best available with no price, the ticket that came up was Section A, Row C, Seat 15.  Could this possibly be 3rd row, Geddy side?  Section A is his side, and if the rows follow the normal way then it's third row!!!  So I bought it!! 

The seating chart doesn't show the rows, can anyone familiar with this venue confirm??  Did I just get a third row seat??

Sounds like it...you lucky bastard! I've been working TM all night and all I get is section 11! That's second level, almost halfway back the damn venue! And, it's not even on Geddy's side (a must for this Ged-gal!).

Why do I never have that kind of luck with tickets?! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

That's all I'm getting too. MCM lucked out!