Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams

Steevo

"In Your Dreams is produced by Dave Stewart and co-produced by Glen Ballard and features the tracks "Secret Love" and "Cheaper Than Free." Praised as "not just her first album in 10 years, it's her finest collection of songs since the Eighties" by Rolling Stone and "classic, classic songwriting" by Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine, In Your Dreams just might be Stevie's finest album yet."

unsure.gif

I really hope it's as good as what it's being praised as. I'm such a huge fan of hers, and have countlessly and endlessly listened to Bella Donna, The Wild Heart, Rock a Little, and The Other Side of the Mirror. They are all classics for me until I die.

Then I got my hands on that Shangri La album and I never latched onto it at all. I need new Stevie to pull me in like the others have. I'm definitely picking this up.

QUOTE (Pags @ May 4 2011, 09:38 AM)
I really hope it's as good as what it's being praised as.  I'm such a huge fan of hers, and have countlessly and endlessly listened to Bella Donna, The Wild Heart, Rock a Little, and The Other Side of the Mirror.  They are all classics for me until I die.

Then I got my hands on that Shangri La album and I never latched onto it at all.  I need new Stevie to pull me in like the others have.  I'm definitely picking this up.

yes.gif but haven't heard Shangri La yet. I feared I wouldn't like it as much.

I just realized/remembered I also have Street Angel on CD. It didn't do anything for me at all. Trouble In Shangri La followed in those footsteps. I really hope this new release is something special.

QUOTE (Bastille Dave @ May 6 2011, 08:25 PM)
I wrote a stalker-type letter to Stevie and told her I'd had a crush on her for 35 years. She responded back with three words (and a restraining order), and she decided to use it for the title of her album wub.gif

rofl3.gif