They should release the missing R30 songs...

SeamusWiles

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 30 2011, 10:08 PM)
For some reason, Red Sector A is f*cked up on my BD release. It sounds horrible, yet the one on S&AL (that they released with the 4gb stick) sounds awesome

Did you check the disc for scratches? Blu-Rays scratch very easily and are hard to detect.

I would love to see the missing songs put on CD. Show definitely doesn't feel right listening to/watching it all the way through.

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 30 2011, 09:17 PM)
For some reason, Red Sector A is f*cked up on my BD release. It sounds horrible, yet the one on S&AL (that they released with the 4gb stick) sounds awesome

Did you check the disc for scratches? Blu-Rays scratch very easily and are hard to detect.

I would love to see the missing songs put on CD. Show definitely doesn't feel right listening to/watching it all the way through.

I mean, like the sound quality sucks. Like the mix isn't there. (It plays fine on all other songs.)

Its like listening to 5.1 on 2 ch system. (already checked the mix. was on PCM)

I don't see any point in live recordings unless you were at the concert or the songs sound totally different than anything the band has on disc (like 2112 on Different Stages for example). So I really couldn't be bothered with it.

I have Different Stages and Rush in Rio and I only listen to DS for 2112 and RinR for Resist. The rest never get played on my MP3 player or computer.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 30 2011, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 30 2011, 09:17 PM)

I mean, like the sound quality sucks. Like the mix isn't there. (It plays fine on all other songs.)

I did notice the sound was a little weird on that song... like the drums and keyboard are way back in the mix or something

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 30 2011, 10:32 PM)
I have Different Stages and Rush in Rio and I only listen to DS for 2112 and RinR for Resist. The rest never get played on my MP3 player or computer.

I agree with RinR. I mean...it's a great live performance, but it just isn't my type of live album. DS I could listen to all day. Great performances of new and old material, not to mention a pretty kick ass version of 'YYZ' and 'Dreamline'!

QUOTE (D3strukt)

Strange. I don't have the Blu-Ray version though, so I wouldn't know.

I have R30 on Blu-Ray, and never noticed any scratches or anything else wrong with the disc. However, Red Sector A does sound bad compared to the rest of the show. Guess they just mixed the song poorly or something. tongue.gif

Archived