3 some or spend entire day with geddy and big al??

reani14

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 25 2011, 09:11 AM)
I'd choose the threesome. Tho not with the Rush guys. Ya I think Alex is pretty hot but let's face it... if they didn't live up to my "expectations" then I dunno if I'd ever see their music the same way.

So me, my man and either a hot chick or a hot stud please. smile.gif

Well, if that thought doesn't get ya to rethink your moral scruples or fitness routine, I don't know what will. user posted image

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Apr 26 2011, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 25 2011, 08:11 AM)
I'd choose the threesome. Tho not with the Rush guys. Ya I think Alex is pretty hot but let's face it... if they didn't live up to my "expectations" then I dunno if I'd ever see their music the same way.

eyesre4.gif

See, this is why we like you so much

wink.gif tongue.gif

Why? Because people have no sense of humour anymore? eh.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 27 2011, 06:16 AM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Apr 26 2011, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 25 2011, 08:11 AM)

eyesre4.gif

See, this is why we like you so much

wink.gif tongue.gif

Why? Because people have no sense of humour anymore? eh.gif

Nah, I'm sure everyone gets a joke when they hear it...at least...I hope so. unsure.gif

QUOTE (jebren72 @ Apr 25 2011, 09:13 PM)
You can have a threesome til the day you die. I love women as much as anyone but hot women are a dime a dozen-theres only 1 Geddy and 1 Alex.

Can you give me the phone number of the place that you can get a dozen hot woman for a dime? tongue.gif

3some easily. I never had a desire to meet them, and even if I had the chance I wouldnt take it. Id feel like I was just bothering them. They're nice to fans just because they're nice guys, but they don't care who I am. I would feel so awkward asking them the same questions they've been answering for decades.

I just love their music, I don't care who they are as people or what makes them tick or anything like that. About 15 years ago I had a chance to meet Michael Jackson at a private party through a friend of mine, I didnt go.

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 30 2011, 11:07 AM)
I never had a desire to meet them, and even if I had the chance I wouldnt take it. Id feel like I was just bothering them. They're nice to fans just because they're nice guys, but they don't care who I am. I would feel so awkward asking them the same questions they've been answering for decades.

I just love their music, I don't care who they are as people or what makes them tick or anything like that.

user posted image

I remember thinking once that Alex & Ged would be cool to hang out with, not necessarily because of Rush, but because they seemed like...well...cool guys to hang out with. But upon just a little more consideration, I realized that my ACTUAL friends are EVERY BIT as cool to hang out with as I imagine Alex and Ged are. We hang out, laugh, drink beer, even play music together. Man, I ain't missin' out on a thing...and am damn lucky to boot.