Bubba's Bar and Grill

nettiesaur

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 9 2011, 11:25 AM)
If you are interested, this forum has been in the test version for a year, and is finally open for business:

Bubba's Bar and Grill

It's a little different than the forum here, and I tend to check both forums daily.

I know some people here have already registered. biggrin.gif

I've recognized some usernames that are the same here when I'm registering people.

I was registered on the original version, but confess I only visited the first week. I'll try to be better this time. (I'll use the same name. Keep things simple).

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 10 2011, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 9 2011, 11:25 AM)
If you are interested, this forum has been in the test version for a year, and is finally open for business:

Bubba's  Bar and Grill

It's a little different than the forum here, and I tend to check both forums daily.

I know some people here have already registered. biggrin.gif

I've recognized some usernames that are the same here when I'm registering people.

I was a regular when it first opened and then the tour started and I got too busy. I tried to log in the other day and couldn't remember my password. wacko.gif

Are you one of the Magnificient7 Netti?

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 9 2011, 10:25 AM)

Bubba's Bar and Grill

I registered last week but still haven't got my confirmation email. Any reason why it should take this long?

Huh, even though I never signed on to transfer the membership to the newer format, it did it anyway.

And Nettie's a moderator over there. smile.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 11 2011, 10:27 AM)

Bubba's  Bar and Grill

I registered last week but still haven't got my confirmation email. Any reason why it should take this long?

Did you check your "junk" folder? I've found that's where a lot my registration confirmations end up.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 11 2011, 02:27 PM)

Bubba's  Bar and Grill

I registered again after forgetting my username on the previous board, and never received a confirmation email. However, I tried it again the other day with the new username that I'd chosen and it worked and now lets me post, even though I haven't received the email... unsure.gif Maybe it's worth a go trying to log in and see if it has been confirmed. smile.gif

I'm Dreamline on there. smile.gif

Mara, you're still on, I left you on the old list. In fact anyone I recognized was left on the list, unless they asked to be removed. So you should be able to get into your old account if you have one.

To those who recently registered...you were admitted the same day. You won't get an email. Just go in and log on. In fact, usually(unless a bunch of us are at a show), it happens within minutes.

You can check by searching the member list for your name.

If you don't remember your username and password you should be able to try to log in and get it emailed to you. Let me know if you can't.

I'm not a moderator anymore. I'm an administrator.

wacko.gif Lord help me.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 11 2011, 10:52 PM)
Mara, you're still on, I left you on the old list. In fact anyone I recognized was left on the list, unless they asked to be removed. So you should be able to get into your old account if you have one.

To those who recently registered...you were admitted the same day. You won't get an email. Just go in and log on. In fact, usually(unless a bunch of us are at a show), it happens within minutes.
You can check by searching the member list for your name.
If you don't remember your username and password you should be able to try to log in and get it emailed to you. Let me know if you can't.

I'm not a moderator anymore. I'm an administrator.

wacko.gif Lord help me.

Does Neil pay well? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bubba's is down temporarily. We think there is a server problem. I'll post again when we're back.

Some people received an email last night. Then our email server blocked us! So I'm posting this here in case any of you have tried to log on today.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 16 2011, 04:13 PM)
Bubba's is down temporarily. We think there is a server problem. I'll post again when we're back.
Some people received an email last night. Then our email server blocked us! So I'm posting this here in case any of you have tried to log on today.

I was just asking someone about this on facebook lol, didn't dawn on me to check here first...I was all worried when I couldn't see the forum! Hope things are back up and running soon, i'm missing the place already! wub.gif

Just registered today with the same username...now I have to find the time to stop in! With all the Rush groups and sites I've been joining lately, it's getting tough to manage them all, but I suppose that's a good thing for Rush!

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 26 2011, 09:31 PM)
Just registered today with the same username...now I have to find the time to stop in! With all the Rush groups and sites I've been joining lately, it's getting tough to manage them all, but I suppose that's a good thing for Rush!

Bubba's is a cooking forum.

Rush is a side dish there. bolt.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 16 2011, 04:13 PM)

Just had a look - said it was down due to site owner having exceeded bandwidth...

Yes, that's the error message the server is giving us.

I don't think that's possible, unless the server is crashing or there a 16 million people on the site at once...but I'm not a tech.

Edited to say, I don't think it's the same error we had in April. We're getting an error message this time. Last time, we just couldn't get the page at all.

Edited by nettiesaur

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 24 2011, 07:43 PM)
Yes, that's the error message the server is giving us.
I don't think that's possible, unless the server is crashing or there a 16 million people on the site at once...but I'm not a tech.

Edited to say, I don't think it's the same error we had in April. We're getting an error message this time. Last time, we just couldn't get the page at all.

Bit like Google+, and that crashed.

Yes, the servers here have crashed too.

They can go for no reason whatsoever...so I'm told.

Just like a PC. One day it works, next day the hard drive crashes.

I'm sure the people who take care of these things will get it up and running

as soon as possible.