Heshey PA

ucsteve667

is anyone going cause i see nothing recent as far as posts about this show

going

just looked for tix just to see whats out there and Ticketmaster didn't have any, so I guessing others are going

I and another TRF member I met at the Allentown fair show last summer are meeting up at the show. Would be great to meet up with some other TRFers!

Tomorrow...can't wait

QUOTE (NaturalScientist75 @ Apr 7 2011, 03:49 PM)
going

just looked for tix just to see whats out there and Ticketmaster didn't have any, so I guessing others are going

I and another TRF member I met at the Allentown fair show last summer are meeting up at the show. Would be great to meet up with some other TRFers!

Tomorrow...can't wait

I was at that as well...if ya see my hat say hello(pictured below-yes sadly I do look like that)

My boyfriend and I are coming down from Syracuse, NY. We're in Section A1, Row 17 seats 5-6. Some folks from here, Facebook, and Rush Is A Band are meeting up at the Red Robin (621 Park Ave.) at around 4-4:30 before the show. We'd love to have you join us! I'll have on the hoodie in my pic below, and my boyfriend'll have on a long-sleeved got geddy? shirt. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express and going home Saturday.

if i get there early enough...

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Apr 7 2011, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (NaturalScientist75 @ Apr 7 2011, 03:49 PM)
going

I and another TRF member I met at the Allentown fair show last summer are meeting up at the show.  Would be great to meet up with some other TRFers!

Tomorrow...can't wait

I was at that as well...if ya see my hat say hello(pictured below-yes sadly I do look like that)

the hat goes well with the hair, nice color combination...

I'm coaming from jersey and wont get to head out until around 3-3:30. so the red robin at 4-4:30 is unlikely for me. if i'm lucky and don't hit too much traffic i will likely get there by 6-6:30.

My TRF friend i'm meeting up with will likely be around early. It would be kool to meet up with some trf friends (been to many shows together and never met most of you), so if anyone is still into meeting up that later or at the show let me know. I'm 5'5" long curly hair mustache and goatee (that really narrows it down). seats in floor row 7 kinda center. probably will sport the vip package shirt from last year.

hope to meet some of you...and ericplaysbass... tried to find your section last year at pnc but no success. that was a great show.

also going to MSG so hopefully will meet some of u there (seems to be abit more hype about that show...)

in any event...its rush...so have a grate time everybody...but since its rush that part is pretty much guaranteed.

watchin R30 and gettin pretty f*ckin psyched!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217554_10150236310460120_130605255119_8925756_1955631_n.jpg

damn if only that pic was a lil sharper id hang that on my wall...but ya take what ya can get when ya can

Edited by ucsteve667

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Apr 7 2011, 08:33 PM)
There are six of us going and we are in sect. 206. Yeah, I know, crappy seats... I'm guessing it will be a packed house! We will try and stop in at the Red Robin.

Anthemic and Geddysmullet are here in 206 row B 17 &18! I wonder where you guys are! HAVE A GREAT SHOW!

Just home from Hershey show. Had great aisle seat on Geddy's side, section 108. Fantastic view of Geddy and Geddy's techie off stage.

Gave away my extra ticket for section 121 to a random fan. Didn't even get a thank you, but that is alright. unsure.gif

Sound was much better than I expected; thought the performance was kinda flat, although Neil's solo was rather great; crowd seemed a bit mellow; guy next to me was downright grumpy.

I've experienced better RUSH shows.

Did buy Neil's book.

Had a good time despite all.

smile.gif

We were in middle section row 22, I thought the show was great, from where we were they were on fire, I thought Geds voice was stronger on the high notes than when I saw them in september.

Good crowd where I was.

Awesome show. Didnt seem flat to me, i think they played really strong. but id say they seemed pretty relaxed. I really liked that arena, we were in 106 and i was quite content. would have only been happier if people sat down to watch after a while. but apparently people seemed to like standing for the whole 2+hrs.

I'm a marathon 'Stander' biggrin.gif As were most people in my section.

1022.gif

What I mean by the performance being "flat" is that it seemed to me that the fire and enthusiasm wasn't there for the band. For me, it was like they were not particularly excited to be playing last night and it was just another gig to get through.

Not that I can blame them... personally, I think it must get boring performing the same show over and over and over. They played well, don't get me wrong, however I think they seemed tired and/or bored.

Btw, I think 'Caravan' sounded great last night. And, I can never get enough 'La Villa' and 'Working Man'.

2.gif

idk, i would think the same could said for me from the common observer, I dont yell alot anymore, i prefer to sit watch but i think im more into the performance than i ever was.

I've seen them at Hershey three time and that was by far the best crowd yet! At the end of songs, the audience seemed deafening and I thought the boys played their asses off and Geddy even mentioned the crowd a time or two. They seemed to be really enjoying it.