Rush mention on David Letterman...

Cobra611

Sitting here watching The Late Show with David Letterman and he just included Rush in one of his opening monologue jokes. He was actually making fun of the NY Knicks, as they made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. They showed a mock commercial saying that because no one expected the Knicks to be in the playoffs, they booked Rush to play MSG that week...and showed a few second clip of them from a Snakes & Arrows show...it was pretty funny!!!

QUOTE (Cobra611 @ Apr 6 2011, 11:44 PM)
Sitting here watching The Late Show with David Letterman and he just included Rush in one of his opening monologue jokes. He was actually making fun of the NY Knicks, as they made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. They showed a mock commercial saying that because no one expected the Knicks to be in the playoffs, they booked Rush to play MSG that week...and showed a few second clip of them from a Snakes & Arrows show...it was pretty funny!!!

I just watched the Wednesday night monologue on CBS.com and they must have edited the Rush mention out. angry.gif

Just watched that episode ( on dvr )

Nice little bit.

I've seen every show since 1982 ( except maybe dozen lost due to various errors with vcr or unforseen circumstances )

trink39.gif

QUOTE (GotRush @ Apr 11 2011, 02:49 AM)
Just watched that episode ( on dvr )

Nice little bit.

I've seen every show since 1982 ( except maybe dozen lost due to various errors with vcr or unforseen circumstances )

trink39.gif

What's a VCR? confused13.gif

Archived