Journey, Foreigner & Night Ranger

losingit2k

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 5 2011, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 5 2011, 04:54 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 5 2011, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 4 2011, 05:50 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 4 2011, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 4 2011, 05:12 AM)
They should form one megaoverlordcheesetitans super group - Jourforreostyx!!!!! On the Death By Beige Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what a Night Ranger is.

Night Ranger were a moderately successful rock band around the early/mid 80's or so. I found a best of CD at a yard sale for a dollar. Really I only have it for one song: Don't Tell Me You Love Me. I love that song. The rest I find pretty meh.

Even more popular is their song Sister Christian, which is a decent song.

Okey-dokey AOR CHEESE LOVER!!!!! tongue.gif

Dude, I like ONE SONG! tongue.gif

Yeah right, all your prog proselytising is all a front. You're probably playing a Nelson album right now! laugh.gif

Not only is Goob prez of the Night Ranger Fan Club (don't deny it, Goob, I have proof), but he's been trying to get them to cover some Vapor Trails songs on their next tour.

facepalm.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 4 2011, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 4 2011, 05:12 AM)
They should form one megaoverlordcheesetitans super group - Jourforreostyx!!!!! On the Death By Beige Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what a Night Ranger is.

Night Ranger were a moderately successful rock band around the early/mid 80's or so. I found a best of CD at a yard sale for a dollar. Really I only have it for one song: Don't Tell Me You Love Me. I love that song. The rest I find pretty meh.

Even more popular is their song Sister Christian, which is a decent song.

Don't Tell Me You Love Me is one of the worst videos of all-time!...down to the extremely cheesy air-band job by the guitarist during the solo bit. It's soooo bad that it's worth looking it up on youtube and watching it every day for the rest of your life.

Night Ranger and Foreigner should only be listened to when you're a bit drunk and shooting billiards in a smokey pool hall at 1 a.m. An hour later, you're a bit more drunk and put your change in the jukebox for Foghat.

trink38.gif

Archived