Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ Apr 12 2011, 10:43 AM)
Dec 2009 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Miracle Day fundraising event for the CIBC Children's Foundation.

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201104/1867.f.jpg

Geddy always has the coolest shirts. Where does he get all of them, seriously? laugh.gif

Wherever he gets them, he always looks good. I even dig the shades. I'd dig anything he wears. wub.gif

Anyway...aside from admiring Ged's hotness [which is why I'm here in the first place], you are one lucky man to get a picture with Geddy. Bless you and Geddy for contributing to a cause. tongue.gif

Any word on the Cleveland meetup? I was just on the meetup forum, and there seems to be two (Harry Buffalo's and Hard Rock)... I wanna meet as many of my fellow GedGals in person as possible!!! cheer.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (Can you tell I'm starting to get hyper??)

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Apr 13 2011, 07:33 AM)
Any word on the Cleveland meetup? I was just on the meetup forum, and there seems to be two (Harry Buffalo's and Hard Rock)... I wanna meet as many of my fellow GedGals in person as possible!!! cheer.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (Can you tell I'm starting to get hyper??)

I'll be wherever my Rat friends are...not sure where that is yet.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217569_1982331325783_1468216679_32309737_5126874_n.jpg

Front row at Madison Square Garden...right in front of my man! That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! 1022.gif

No Rush concert is complete without the obligatory Ged-bum shot.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215132_1983265229130_1468216679_32310991_2012232_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215205_1983299869996_1468216679_32311074_874326_n.jpg

Anyone who is my friend on Facebook, I have the photos from Hershey and MSG uploaded. cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 13 2011, 06:18 PM)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215132_1983265229130_1468216679_32310991_2012232_n.jpg

Ummm... WANT!!! drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 13 2011, 06:16 PM)
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217569_1982331325783_1468216679_32309737_5126874_n.jpg

Front row at Madison Square Garden...right in front of my man! That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! 1022.gif

Soooo happy for you! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Apr 13 2011, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 13 2011, 06:18 PM)

Ummm... WANT!!! drool1.gif drool1.gif

Thanks for this one J! At least if I don't make it to Vegas I get to see these great shots! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Awright, heading out bright and early tomorrow morning... (5 a.m., eek) Hope to see some of you!

This school week has been a bit stressful; I'm tired as hell and ready to get away from it all. So I'm just going to relax and enjoy the weekend. It's a very special weekend, the weekend of my first ever Rush show. There's a fan meetup prior to the concert, at a place called O'Brien's Crabhouse in Auburn Hills. Then it's the show, which will take us probably until 10:00 or 11:00 at night; we'll have to stay at a hotel overnight. I'll be gone all day but by Ged, it'll be one of the greatest days of my teenage life! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I know it'll be a lot of fun. My dad knows how to show women a good time: he's very loving and attentive to their needs and wants. I know from experience; he always wants me to be as comfortable and happy as possible. He hasn't been to a concert for any artist in a long time, even Rush. I haven't been to one at all. It's a first time for both of us. Plus a bonding experience. He's technically the person who made me a Rushian in the first place. Yes, I'm a daddy's girl. tongue.gif

Last night at Cleveland was amazing and a peak experience for me... Now I'm in the throes of withdrawal and depression, since that's probably the last show I'm getting to this tour... sad.gif

I know what you mean, Amy - I've been down in the dumps all week thinking I have to wait a whole year until more shows! It doesn't help that one of mine fell through, and that I didn't listen to my boyfriend and go to Cleveland! Sounds like it was really awesome! At least we may get the DVD by the end of the year.

Enjoy the Auburn Hills show, Kahme! GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 16 2011, 07:16 PM)

Thank you, dearie. I definitely shall--I've waited four months for this day. My dad and I will leave in a few hours. It'll be an entire day of epicness! biggrin.gif trink39.gif common001.gif

Funny you should mention GeddyFinal.gif. I'm in Section D, row 6 and on Geddy's side. wub.gif drool1.gif

What an AWESOME experience for you, Kahme!!!!!!! I wish you all the best!!!!!!!! It sounds like you'll have a FANTASTIC view of GORGEOUS Geddy, too!!!!!!!! trink39.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif GeddyFinal.gif drool1.gif yes.gif

CLEVELAND ROCKS!! Still have some shots to sort through, but most of my Geddy ones sucked, since this is the first time I have sat center stage since R30. But, I did get a few good ones, and some awesome Lerxst and Pratt shots. I'll post laters. 1022.gif

By the way, it was the MOST AMAZING Rush show I have ever attended...and I thought that it would be tough to top Madison Square Garden in the front row...

QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Apr 17 2011, 08:26 AM)
What an AWESOME experience for you, Kahme!!!!!!! I wish you all the best!!!!!!!! It sounds like you'll have a FANTASTIC view of GORGEOUS Geddy, too!!!!!!!! trink39.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif GeddyFinal.gif drool1.gif yes.gif

I know, right? My first ever show! And thank you. hug2.gif

Oh, Ged, I'm very impatient right now. I'm so ready for it and have been for a long time. It'll be a three-hour drive and a while of waiting to get into The Palace, but it'll be more than worth it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'll be taking my camera with me. Geddy's going to be in my camera eye. And Alex and Neil, of course. I'd never neglect the Lerxst ladies and Neil nymphs. I'll do my best to get some pics for the Rush ladies. wink.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Apr 17 2011, 07:53 AM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 16 2011, 07:16 PM)

Thank you, dearie. I definitely shall--I've waited four months for this day. My dad and I will leave in a few hours. It'll be an entire day of epicness! biggrin.gif trink39.gif common001.gif

Funny you should mention GeddyFinal.gif. I'm in Section D, row 6 and on Geddy's side. wub.gif drool1.gif

HOW WAS IT??

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Apr 17 2011, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Apr 17 2011, 08:26 AM)
What an AWESOME experience for you, Kahme!!!!!!!  I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!  It sounds like you'll have a FANTASTIC view of GORGEOUS Geddy, too!!!!!!!! trink39.gif  bncegrn.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  drool1.gif  yes.gif

I know, right? My first ever show! And thank you. hug2.gif

Oh, Ged, I'm very impatient right now. I'm so ready for it and have been for a long time. It'll be a three-hour drive and a while of waiting to get into The Palace, but it'll be more than worth it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'll be taking my camera with me. Geddy's going to be in my camera eye. And Alex and Neil, of course. I'd never neglect the Lerxst ladies and Neil nymphs. I'll do my best to get some pics for the Rush ladies. wink.gif

You are going to have an AMAZING time!!! Enjoy!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif I'm so happy for you!

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 17 2011, 08:35 AM)
CLEVELAND ROCKS!! Still have some shots to sort through, but most of my Geddy ones sucked, since this is the first time I have sat center stage since R30. But, I did get a few good ones, and some awesome Lerxst and Pratt shots. I'll post laters. 1022.gif

By the way, it was the MOST AMAZING Rush show I have ever attended...and I thought that it would be tough to top Madison Square Garden in the front row...

I agree! The guys were AMAZING, and the crowd was out of control!!!!