Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Aug 12 2012, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 11 2012, 11:52 PM)
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/CA%20Fanpack%20Images/0720120558.jpg wub.gif

I don't know about you ladies, but I have always found younger Lerxst (70s and 80s) to be very attractive. Just something about it. wub.gif

Lovely profile, by the way. tongue.gif

Alex? Attractive? Pffft.... no idea what you are talking about unsure.gif

th1245.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 15 2012, 11:22 AM)
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/CA%20Fanpack%20Images/0720120558.jpg wub.gif

I don't know about you ladies, but I have always found younger Lerxst (70s and 80s) to be very attractive. Just something about it. wub.gif

th1245.gif laugh.gif

Oh! I need to add that this is an awesome Alex picture! Great profile! And I'm thinking to think where I've seen this picture recently... maybe somewhere else in this forum....

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 16 2012, 02:50 AM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

Oh! I need to add that this is an awesome Alex picture! Great profile! And I'm thinking to think where I've seen this picture recently... maybe somewhere else in this forum....

It is a beautiful picture- with the soft light projecting an angelic glow. Alex looks so introspective and peaceful. wub.gif

Most recently, this photo was published in the CA fanpack magazine.

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 16 2012, 02:49 AM)
Thought I'd make my Alex thread debut!:
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/GoddessMika/3013_10_large.jpg

Nice! A triad!

You should post here more often! We wont tell Geddy!

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 16 2012, 04:48 AM)
QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 16 2012, 02:49 AM)
Thought I'd make my Alex thread debut!:
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g454/GoddessMika/3013_10_large.jpg

Nice! A triad!

You should post here more often! We wont tell Geddy!

laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 16 2012, 04:46 AM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

It is a beautiful picture- with the soft light projecting an angelic glow. Alex looks so introspective and peaceful. wub.gif

Ah! Of course! The fanpack magazine! I'd been flipping through it a few nights ago, checking out Geddy's basses... I'm wanting to get a bass, so thought I'd start a little research! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 16 2012, 11:48 AM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

Ah! Of course! The fanpack magazine! I'd been flipping through it a few nights ago, checking out Geddy's basses... I'm wanting to get a bass, so thought I'd start a little research! tongue.gif

laugh.gif Goes to show where our minds are! I got the CA fanpack on June 13 at 4:30 and zoned in on this photo by about 4:35.

<- is a tiny bit focused on Alex tongue.gif

Cool about the bass- do you play already? I have a Mexican Fender Stratocaster.

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 17 2012, 06:55 AM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif Goes to show where our minds are! I got the CA fanpack on June 13 at 4:30 and zoned in on this photo by about 4:35.

Don't have a bass yet, but I'm actively looking!

I have an acoustic and just got an electric guitar, but the bass is calling me. Once I find 'the one' (or even 'the one that's good enough') I'll pounce! tongue.gif

And, once again, this is an awesome picture. There's a similar Alex one a few pages later from this photo in the magazine - same Permanent Waves era, a profile shot with his headphones on and his mouth slightly open. It's lovely as well; if I come across it in cyberland, I'll post it here! cool.gif

QUOTE (mstmompj @ Aug 10 2012, 02:31 PM)
Why, hello, Mr. November!

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/calendars/2013-nov.jpg

drool1.gif

http://mazeguy.net/bigsmilies/hypnotized.gif

http://mazeguy.net/bigsmilies/headbanger.gif

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 17 2012, 02:08 PM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

I have an acoustic and just got an electric guitar, but the bass is calling me. Once I find 'the one' (or even 'the one that's good enough') I'll pounce! tongue.gif

And, once again, this is an awesome picture. There's a similar Alex one a few pages later from this photo in the magazine - same Permanent Waves era, a profile shot with his headphones on and his mouth slightly open. It's lovely as well; if I come across it in cyberland, I'll post it here! cool.gif

Are you talking about the one in full left profile, same hair as this one, probably same shoot? Same misty lighting? I love that picture. To scan it or photograph it, though I would need to flatten the spine of the CA fan pack magazine and I don't want to do that.

Well ladies, I'm off to Hawai'i for two weeks. I leave you with another couple of pics I took of our guy at Vancouver last year:

user posted image

user posted image

Aloha! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Aug 27 2012, 03:49 AM)
Well ladies, I'm off to Hawai'i for two weeks. I leave you with another couple of pics I took of our guy at Vancouver last year:

user posted image

user posted image

Aloha!  biggrin.gif

Aw! He's 'singing'! tongue.gif Nice pictures!

And have fun in Hawaii! Hope you take lots of nice pictures! smile.gif

Oh! And I was at the Vancouver show last year, too! But my crappy cellphone didn't take nearly as good pictures as this! Thinking about buying some cheap camera with the largest 'concert acceptable' zoom I can....

Edited by Mika

QUOTE (Animate @ Aug 21 2012, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 17 2012, 02:08 PM)

th1245.gif laugh.gif

Are you talking about the one in full left profile, same hair as this one, probably same shoot? Same misty lighting? I love that picture. To scan it or photograph it, though I would need to flatten the spine of the CA fan pack magazine and I don't want to do that.

Yes, that's the picture... I'm thinking this hair style he had really suited him back then, or maybe it's just the awesomeness of these particular photos! I'll have to see if I can find that picture somewhere in the good ol' internet.

And bass update: I found a really nice bass on e-bay, now just waiting ('patiently') for it to ship to me! My Rush songbooks are sitting here, waiting for me to explore their bass notes!

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Aug 27 2012, 01:36 PM)
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/Lerxst2008.jpg

Lerxst ladies, let's celebrate with the birthday boy (or man?)! He seems very pleased by this. tongue.gif

Aw, what a fabulous, smiley photo! I like Geddy in the background, too!

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 27 2012, 09:31 PM)

Lerxst ladies, let's celebrate with the birthday boy (or man?)! He seems very pleased by this. tongue.gif

wub.gif th1245.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 17 2012, 06:32 PM)
Wow I haven't been in here for a while. Nice to see new faces and the old Al Crew keeping it going.

That man is a guitar GOD!!!

tongue.gif

yes.gif

I've been checking out John Arrowsmith's photos from each show. I absolutely love his work. The shots of Al are fantastic. He's looking amazing. As always.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2012, 09:50 PM)
Wow I haven't been in here for a while. Nice to see new faces and the old Al Crew keeping it going.

tongue.gif

yes.gif

I've been checking out John Arrowsmith's photos from each show. I absolutely love his work. The shots of Al are fantastic. He's looking amazing. As always.

yes.gif wub.gif

I celebrated Al's birthday by traveling to Hawaii. Yeah, a travel day for Al's birthday. biggrin.gif

I've been looking at pics, too. Al sure is looking HOT!! firedevil.gif If you haven't seen Lakeside Maiden's pics, you are missing something! Here's a couple to drool over:

user posted image

user posted image

She sure knows what we like wink.gif

QUOTE (Mika @ Aug 27 2012, 09:31 PM)

My first post ever! Wanted to say "hello" to everyone and also say how much of a God send this forum is. I am relatively new to Rush (been a fan for about 2 years now) and I am totally head over heals for Lerxst! Love everything about him! This picture is just the best!! wub.gif It's so nice to find other ladies who have the same good taste!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Sep 18 2012, 01:45 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 17 2012, 09:50 PM)

tongue.gif

yes.gif

yes.gif wub.gif

I celebrated Al's birthday by traveling to Hawaii. Yeah, a travel day for Al's birthday. biggrin.gif

I've been looking at pics, too. Al sure is looking HOT!! firedevil.gif If you haven't seen Lakeside Maiden's pics, you are missing something! Here's a couple to drool over:

user posted image

user posted image

She sure knows what we like wink.gif

Ya I've been seeing them. They are pretty awesome!

biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif

Welcome, Morgan of Avalon!! Feel free to browse back in this thread. Lots of yummy Lerxsty goodness here! Nice to have you aboard! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Sep 19 2012, 06:11 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Welcome, Morgan of Avalon!! Feel free to browse back in this thread. Lots of yummy Lerxsty goodness here! Nice to have you aboard! biggrin.gif

Oh trust me, I have been! Building up a nice collection of yummy pics of our hot and tempting boy!! wub.gif

Thanks so much for the welcome!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif