A "very special" return to Los Angeles

shaun3701

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was probably where they were going to film and something fell through so they moved the site to Cleveland. Now the only thing that is probably special about the return to Los Angeles is that it it a Rush show. They will have to think of something...

I think we can be fairly confident it won't be a "Farewell" show.

That wouldn't be very special, and so anti-climatic. Why announce a farewell show the last night of a tour that wasn't announced as a farewell tour.

So many people would be so pissed off.

I'm betting it's going to be either all of CA, or an orchestra show at the Bowl.

Geddy's been wanting to do it for a long time. He even mentioned it in a recent interview (I think) maybe they finally decided to do it.

QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Dec 11 2010, 07:18 PM)

That wouldn't be very special, and so anti-climatic. Why announce a farewell show the last night of a tour that wasn't announced as a farewell tour.

I'm betting it's going to be either all of CA, or an orchestra show at the Bowl.

Geddy's been wanting to do it for a long time. He even mentioned it in a recent interview (I think) maybe they finally decided to do it.

orchestra show? unsure.gif i wouldn't spend a penny to see anything like that. no.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Dec 11 2010, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Dec 11 2010, 07:18 PM)

That wouldn't be very special, and so anti-climatic.  Why announce a farewell show the last night of a tour that wasn't announced as a farewell tour.

Geddy's been wanting to do it for a long time.  He even mentioned it in a recent interview (I think) maybe they finally decided to do it.

orchestra show? unsure.gif i wouldn't spend a penny to see anything like that. no.gif

Me either.

QUOTE (01GT Eibach @ Dec 9 2010, 08:52 PM)

..... or maybe an "unplugged gig??

comp26.gif Don't Ever , say that agian comp26.gif

No chance on the Aimee Mann thing....I dont think Rush would be advertising it as such a special event....I mean who really gives a crap about Aimee Mann coming on stage for 1 song?

I'm still betting on either a Club like Venue OR the introduction of Clockwork Angels. (Or both)

I think los Angeles will be the last show of the tour.....we'll have a 2-3 week gap between the next to last show and this show so they can rehearse the songs and put them together for the concert.

And since it will be Clockwork Angels it would probably be a smaller venue since they won't be playing Moving Pictures or as many of the staples

I think it will be the day that Clockwork Angels is released. I have a feeling they are in the studio right now before the Holidays putting the wraps on the first CD of the new album. Either that or they will wear Kimonos. 2.gif