Coast

Steevo

No, but I've seen an aerial tour of southern Italy, particularly the coastal villages, complete with narration by an Italian woman with a sexy voice. Saw it during a fund drive for PBS. Edited by circumstantial tree

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 24 2010, 04:51 PM)
No, but I've seen an aerial tour of southern Italy, particularly the coastal villages, complete with narration by an Italian woman with a sexy voice. Saw it during a fund drive for PBS.

Give it a sample CT, I swear you will love it to bits. If you value yer history, geography, computer imaging, humour, intelligence...docs were never this kewl in my youth that's for sure cool.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 06:51 AM)
I can second Steevo here...it's a brilliant programme, one of the few things worth watching on TV. yes.gif

Thirded. Absolutely cracking.

More reasons to love the BBC.

My wife will leave me for Neil Oliver, given the chance though.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 01:51 AM)
I can second Steevo here...it's a brilliant programme, one of the few things worth watching on TV. yes.gif

Apart from the fact they've done the Coast of Eire/Northern France/Norway/Faroe Islands/Denmark.

Remember it's the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation.

Apart from that most excellent programme, the British Coastline is the best and most fascinating in the World.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 24 2010, 01:51 AM)

My Dad loves this show and I've been meaning to check it out. I'm off to go tell the wife to set the Tivo. Thanks, guys!