Starman logo mistaken for pentagram so much.

Mustard Death

I don't see too many people confusing it with a pentagram but I hate when people do this to it..

untitled-1_135.png?itok=2uy50TJn

Edited by MMCXII

Frank Zappa made a good comment once in an interview when he was asked what he thought about how much his lyrics were offensive.

He said " Well I am quite happy to offend anyone who wishes to be offended"

I think he hit the nail on the head

There are so many people who have nothing better to do with their sad meaningless lives than to find something to complain about being offended by.

There are also those that take it on themselves to be our "Guardian's of public morals" who like to complain about not what they are offended by but what others may be "offended" by before they ask the "others" concerned what they think.

• Like 2

I just tell the uninitiated the band are satanic and let them figure it out for themselves. adds to the air of mystery and whole new layers of meaning to some of their lyrics :)

"year is really more like seven..."

6.66 rounds up to seven.

"Limbo" is from the Latin "limbus" which means "edge"...the edge of HELL !!!! :fury:

Confirmed. I'm burning my RUSH albums tomorrow.

I'm gonna burn my AC/DC album "Highway To Hell!"

Do you know what DEVIL means backwards?????

natas?

Stairway to Heaving?

Crossroads?

Robert Johnson?

The Devil & Daniel Johnston

http://cineonline.blogs.fotogramas.es/files/2012/06/The_devil_and_Daniel_Johnston_021.jpg

This is becoming slightly silly????

I have two lovely Technics turntables from the 80's and I kept all of my vinyl records when everyone else were giving them away to jumble sales.

Now everyone over the age of 40 is thinking "why the hell didn't I keep my LP's"

I do not wish to listen to Stairway To Heaven or Suicide Solution backwards in case I f**k the stylus and damage the turntable motor.

Please get a grip!!!

Do you know what DEVIL means backwards?????

"The Devil went down to Georgia." That's all I got. No idea where that came from... :P

Charlie Daniels band!!!! what a f***ing brilliant track. Country music through and through that was so good it crossed over into the pop top 10!!!

Respect dude!

You ever heard of a great country rock band called "The Outlaws" ??

Green Grass and High Tides Forever :D ;) ;)