Official Joe Bonamassa Thread

Maverick

Gave it a listen last night, thought it was really good. I heard he's doing a tour now for the 3 Kings of the Blues (Freddie King, Albert King, and BB King). Really hope they have a live release for that too Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 2

I wanted to go see Joe live while he was over in the UK but his tickets are so goddamn overpriced, much like Rush's tickets, though Rush plays 2 sets for 3 hours and Joe plays for 2. I can't justify spending that much to see him.

I saw Joe B open up for George Thorogood, about 10 years ago or so. No idea who Joe B was, and I was quite impressed. Met him briefly after the show; I bought a CD and he signed it. All I remember from the encounter is being a bit disapointed that I couldn'tmeet his bass player as well, who was noteworthy in his own right!
  • Like 1

I saw Joe B open up for George Thorogood, about 10 years ago or so. No idea who Joe B was, and I was quite impressed. Met him briefly after the show; I bought a CD and he signed it. All I remember from the encounter is being a bit disapointed that I couldn'tmeet his bass player as well, who was noteworthy in his own right!

Didn't he play for David Bowie or something?