Rocky Horror Remake.....again!?

The Owl

2 years ago there were talks that MTV studios would be remaking the cult classic "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for a TV movie release........ well due to overwhelming fan reaction in outright protest..... the remake was canceled...

Now there are talks for another remake... this time led by the Show "glee"'s creator Ryan Murphy to direct......

http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129255p1.html

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never seen Glee so I cannot say anything about this guy, but NO, just NO....... you cannot remake this film... fans stopped a remake 2 years ago, they'll stop this one.............. WHY, WHY would you remake RHPS? NO ONE can play Frankenfurter but Tim Curry

I hope this plan goes to shit like the last remake possibility did.

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Oct 20 2010, 01:15 PM)
Where a petition to stop this one. I signed the last, I WILL Sign this one too!! I have watched commercials for glee and This will be Horrible!!

I signed the last petition as well......... this needs to stop

Who cares? Don't watch it.

Every movie gets remade eventually. eh.gif

Can't watch it anyway here in NY until Cablevision and NewsCorp get it together and put the channels back on. Maybe missing it will be a good thing...

As someone who used to perform at the River Oaks theater here in Houston back in the early 90's, a big fan of the audience participation experience and the movie in general....

Who cares? Seriously. Those that don't want a remake don't have to watch it. What are they scared of, that it'll be better than the original? Camp and cheese is baked right into it, you *can't* make a better version.

Besides, it's fking Glee, the most overrated crap show on television. How can anyone take it seriously?

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 22 2010, 12:00 PM)
They arent remaking the movie...they are doing an homage episode next week I believe

I don't watch the show, but the article mentions the homage, that might lead to a full scale remake by the creator of the show...