to night:chile (estadio nacional)

rushenchile

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Oct 17 2010, 09:19 PM)
Let us know what happens on their last night! Did the miners get to view the concert? Did they film  it any change in the set? Etc. Inquiry minds want to know!

2.gif the show that offered in Santiago was awesome!, they dedicated the song "stick it out" to the 33 miners, even alex use a guitar with a sticker with the number "33."

The set list was the same as in the whole South American tour.

ps: chile miners hear other music

For those of you willing to have a go at reading Spanish, I just found this review of last night's show: http://www.emol.com/noticias/magazine/deta...dnoticia=441995

45 thousand saw Rush last night. Pretty impressive. Ged actually said during the concert: We have many, many, many, muchas canciones para ustedes".

Tonight was my first Rush show and it was so beautiful and awesome!! And they played quite many of my favorite ones... Time Stand Still, Marathon, Presto, Faithless!! God!! I'm so thankful to them, I love them!

Anybody knows if they are still in Chile? Which hotel are they in? I wanna see them!

QUOTE (DigitalMan75 @ Oct 18 2010, 07:43 PM)
1 Tonight was my first Rush show and it was so beautiful and awesome!! And they played quite many of my favorite ones... Time Stand Still, Marathon, Presto, Faithless!! God!! I'm so thankful to them, I love them!

2 Anybody knows if they are still in Chile? Which hotel are they in? I wanna see them!

1 Lucky you I hope I'll see one of their shows once in my life

2 Don't dream too much... sad.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (DigitalMan75 @ Oct 18 2010, 01:43 PM)
Tonight was my first Rush show and it was so beautiful and awesome!! And they played quite many of my favorite ones... Time Stand Still, Marathon, Presto, Faithless!! God!! I'm so thankful to them, I love them!

Anybody knows if they are still in Chile? Which hotel are they in? I wanna see them!

Congrats on your first show - hopefully, it was just the first of many!

After the show, most everyone (band & crew) hit the road. Either headed home or to another destination for a little post-tour R&R. So NO, no chance of seeing the guys there.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Oct 18 2010, 06:13 PM)
. So NO, no chance of seeing the guys there.

Maybe Neil is going back home by motorcycle, hehe...

Edited by DrManhattan

The shortest 3 hours of my life :_____)

(Freewill, closer to the heart(tears here) and La Villa were my favourites)

(Para los que estuvieron en el estadio, en que area quedaron?, quede en cancha contra las barreras, enfrente de los policias LOL)

I did not record anything, there was so many action down...I hate my camera, but my sister recorded Neil solo(she was behind me)

El sonido era brutal y por alguna razon mis costillas me duelen (casi todo el show con los brazos afuera de la barra, pero valio la pena)

El solo de Neil: Espectacular

QUOTE (Saiph @ Oct 19 2010, 12:00 PM)
The shortest 3 hours of my life :_____)

(Freewill, closer to the heart(tears here) and La Villa were my favourites)

(Para los que estuvieron en el estadio, en que area quedaron?, quede en cancha contra las barreras, enfrente de los policias LOL)

they played tears? Wow great set ,,, how did it sound?

QUOTE (Between The Beers @ Oct 18 2010, 06:06 PM)
It was the best day of my life!!!

some pics : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2338...71&l=8c8fdb4e4a

Thank you for sharing! You had a really good spot biggrin.gif

And thank you for seeing the guys off of the Time Machine Tour in such a wonderful way. I know that the crowd had to be amazing - 45 thousand! I can imagine how loud you were, showing your love for this phenomenal band!

Gracias. Todos somos uno en Rush! (pardon if my Spanish is awful) 2.gif

Congrats on your first RUSH concert, RushenChile!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif How awesome for you!!!!!!! cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Also, thanks for all the WONDERFUL pics, Between The Beers!!!!! trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Rushenchile, me imagino que le divirtio MUCHO a Ud.!!!!!!! trink39.gif RUSH son SOBRESALIENTES.........EXCELENTES!!!!!!!!!! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif