has anyone even mentioned...

liddybuck01

Are you talking about the cats looking out of the window of the sausage machine? laugh.gif

I saw that and almost fell over laughing....I love cats too, scattered, smothered and covered...LOL! rofl3.gif

Sorry, I had to put that in, I'm a dog guy

They were funny, but not as funny as when the band was switching around in the time machine, turning into kids, and babies and monkeys (not monkeys, I know, but whatever the heck those things are... orangutans?). My wife especially, she died laughing when they turned into babies and little baby Neil was waving the drumsticks around. I particularly loved watching Neil on the guitar, Alex slappin' da bass and Geddy on the drums.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Sep 26 2010, 09:13 AM)
How hilarious those cats are in the beginning video for the camera eye?! I couldnt stop laughing at them, as im a cat nut lol

Any pics of that floating around anywhere?

I wonder whose cats those are lol

The cats were cool! Especially the black one wub.gif

Oh, I wasn't close enough to notice that!

Here is a picture I took during Camera Eye. If you save it and then use the zoom function, you can make out the cat silhouettes in Geddy's vid screens...

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/P8070049.jpg

I thought the cats were in the beginning of Witch Hunt? I'd been thinking that they were there to symbolize how people will demonize them when all they really want to do is look around for something to chase...just to be a cat. I did wonder if they belong to the guys or someone they know?

At any rate, I made sure to get some pics of the black one when they put it up on the side screen (see my avatar) because my two girls are rescued black cats! Not on purpose, it just turned out that way.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Sep 27 2010, 11:14 AM)
They were funny, but not as funny as when the band was switching around in the time machine, turning into kids, and babies and monkeys (not monkeys, I know, but whatever the heck those things are... orangutans?). My wife especially, she died laughing when they turned into babies and little baby Neil was waving the drumsticks around. I particularly loved watching Neil on the guitar, Alex slappin' da bass and Geddy on the drums.

agreed...that was some brilliant work!

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Sep 27 2010, 10:14 AM)

my fav part of the video, too.

i love the scene of young RASH in white bathrobes 653.gif