TRF

fledgehog

I figured it was just my crappy-ass antiquated desktop.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 18 2010, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 18 2010, 05:06 PM)
I thought it was just my laptop. I was blaming those f*cking pesky interweb leprechauns again. They've been drinking, and they're grumpy.

And on top of that, someone forgot to give them their cheese. Who will pay?

One thing's for sure, by morning, we'll all pay. Beer and no cheese, an angry leprechaun makes. Because they're so small, they need a lot of soakage when they're drinking. They'll be f*cking wired for the night.

I've had an idea, I'm going to put out a few mouse traps. We need a cull. Which is strange, because in all my years seeing those little gobshites and their obsession with clay pipes, tweed and rainbows, I've never seen a female one.

Holy shit!!!

Leprechauns are self-reproducing hermaphrodites. Well, f*ck me....

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 20 2010, 12:00 AM)
Overall, was Sunday better than Saturday? Saturday was one of the worst days we've had as far as board performance. I've been gone most of the day Sunday, but it seemed to be working okay this morning, and it's fine now.

way better now thank you!

firedevil.gif I'M SORRY...

I really do apologize.

I've just had a really busy couple of days, inducting souls into my union. It likely caused a tilt in the Natural Balance of things. The kind of thing that causes magnetic disruptance, or at worst, pole reversals on the planet. A lot to do here. I do hope what I've done will restore equal polarity, and that things will run as normal.

Archived