Fun being a newer member of the Board

tkdryan

Its neat as a new Fan to buy another Cd from Rush and tie it to the names of the board members.

For example the Macallan , a drink Neil talks about in his book.

Sense o clock news from T4E

Admin 1001001 from GUP. Just discovered that 2 weeks ago when I finally bought GUP

Janie and others talked about Mal Nar. What was that? Oh yeah, S@A

I have stopped buying albums though in anticipation of next years reissue. That leaves 2.gif , FBN, CoS, AFTK, Hemi, and VT. Not sure if im going to pick up other live albums.

Anyways Cheers trink39.gif Fun hang out this is

Go out and buy Hemispheres. NOW. I don't care if you're on welfare and your hypothetical chicken/moose hybrid factory is tanking and your house is getting foreclosed on; BUY THAT ALBUM. NOOOOOOW.

What Ted means to say is, purchase Hemispheres next unsure.gif tongue.gif

And yeah, I remember when I was newer here I thought the subforum names were awesome.

And they still are of course! - They just don't have that "POW!" to them anymore.

Well, it's fun having you as a new member of the board! (And I second the motion on "Hemispheres". Of course, you will eventually need to acquire ALL of the albums. wink.gif )

Yeah, the admins were quite clever in how they named the subforums.

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Aug 26 2010, 12:25 AM)
Its neat as a new Fan to buy another Cd from Rush and tie it to the names of the board members.

For example the Macallan , a drink Neil talks about in his book.
Sense o clock news from T4E
Admin 1001001 from GUP. Just discovered that 2 weeks ago when I finally bought GUP
Janie and others talked about Mal Nar. What was that? Oh yeah, S@A
I have stopped buying albums though in anticipation of next years reissue. That leaves 2.gif , FBN, CoS, AFTK, Hemi, and VT. Not sure if im going to pick up other live albums.

Anyways Cheers trink39.gif Fun hang out this is

I love the part in The Necromancer when tick is mentioned. Its my favorite part of the....ummm....nevermind. atickhum.gif

Archived