Speaking Of St. Louis, Rush, The Cardinals And

RUSHHEAD666

Thank you for sharing this WAY COOL pic!!!!! 653.gif cool.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (analog guy @ Aug 23 2010, 11:28 PM)
OK, so, terrible losing streak, the Gedd-man comes to town, watches two games, Cards win both.

Can we hire the guy as an honorary coach? I think we got a good luck charm.

What a good pic. Thanks rushhead!

Now, how can we get good-luck Geddy to park his self down for some Mariners games?

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 24 2010, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (analog guy @ Aug 23 2010, 11:28 PM)
OK, so, terrible losing streak, the Gedd-man comes to town, watches two games, Cards win both.

What a good pic. Thanks rushhead!

Now, how can we get good-luck Geddy to park his self down for some Mariners games?

Anytime Janie!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (weezy2112 @ Aug 24 2010, 06:31 PM)
First time I've seen Ged in a necktie.

necktie? i think that's either the strap of his camera (tourist that Geddy is tongue.gif) or of his man-purse. =D

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Aug 24 2010, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Aug 24 2010, 03:12 PM)
Thanks alot Geddy angry.gif  we (Cincinnati) had a 4 1/2 game lead till you showed up.  tongue.gif

Dude! Your Reds better take care of business tonight and tomorrow afternoon!

PLEASE BEAT THE GIANTS!!

11-2 and 16-5 OUCH !! now these west coast games are too late for me too stay up watch ...are the Reds pitching underhanded or what ?

QUOTE (Don Quixote @ Aug 25 2010, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (SalukiRushFan @ Aug 25 2010, 07:02 AM)
He needs to take a side trip to Pittsburgh. banghead.gif

Good lord that game was frustrating last night.

Seriously, we need to buy season tickets for him.

I'm sick of these guys.... I can't remember a Cardinal team that routinely blew games like this one does.

I think head to head we are a better team than Cincinnati. Why we have such a terrible time beating the bottom of this division, I can't figure out.

QUOTE (analog guy @ Aug 24 2010, 01:28 AM)

The Broncos and Rockies need some Ged luck!

NOOOOO!! geddy hanging out with the enemy!!! oh well, it's this simple, reds go 20-14 rest of the way, and the cards are done. and remember, the reds are about to bring up the cuban missle, who has hit 104 on the radar gun. good luck hitting that, cards fans!

104 mph doesn't mean squat if it's not in the strikezone. Just ask Joel Zumaya during the 2006 WS. Also, it's not likely 104mph if the game is on Fox.

Again we lose last night to one of the worst teams in MLB.

On paper this team should be winning the division by 10 games or more. They discussed this morning that when they are losing in the 7th inning they are 4-41. Very frustrating.

Edited by Don Quixote

QUOTE (Clue69Less @ Aug 25 2010, 09:05 PM)
QUOTE (analog guy @ Aug 24 2010, 01:28 AM)

The Broncos and Rockies need some Ged luck!

The Rockies got some Ged luck yesterday!

we [the reds] lost a tough one tonite to the damned cubs, but the cards had better stop losing to teams like the nationals or we will win this going away [which i hope happens]

and yes, the cuban missle IS hitting his spots in the zone and actually hits 104 on the SCOUT'S GUNS, not fox. he will be joining the reds this week. 104 FB, 87 slider, and a 79 change up he's working on is beyond sick. BTW, the guinness book of world records lists the fastest pitch ever at 100.9 by nolan ryan. chapman will break that in his first appearance.

joey votto triple crown?? could happen!! and us cincinnatians will gladly welcome geddy to watch our reds in the WS vs. those damn yankees smile.gif