Red Rocks

ominbnd

QUOTE (Yokomori @ Aug 13 2010, 11:36 AM)
Flying in from Ohio for Wed. show, 3rd row center 2.gif !!!!

I gotta' ask how you guys get those seats. I hit the "buy" button at midnight:01 the day they went on sale, and the best I could get was row 37.

QUOTE (Tom's cameraeye @ Aug 13 2010, 12:37 AM)
Yes!!!....49th row Monday with a buddy and 16th row Wed by myself!

I've got row 16 on Wednesday too, can't wait! 1022.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 13 2010, 12:33 AM)

We've had rain in the evenings for the last few weeks, hopefully it will just cool everything down and move on. 1022.gif

40% chance of rain tonight. Blow away, clouds, Rush is in town! 12th row tonight, 7th row on Wednesday. Time to tune up the boot gear!

7th row tonight,4th row wendsday both Ged side.

Rain should push off the hills by 8PM. cool.gif

Poncho's in hand. wink.gif

Enjoy the show everyone 653.gif

Final forecast from 9news at 4:45 P.M: There will be a front sitting right over the Front Range, but they say the chance for severe weather is fairly low. I would say there is a 10-15% chance of Red Rocks getting blown up by a storm at 8 o'clock. Not a great chance, but I'm taking a backpack full of rain gear, toques, and ponchos. And I would not be surprised if it pisses on us a little bit during the show. I've been going to Red Rocks for a decade now and rarely have to take rain gear, but tonight it's probably a good idea.

QUOTE (ominbnd @ Aug 16 2010, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 16 2010, 09:56 AM)
humidity 84% already? ew

Click on "HOURLY" and it shows the humidity hour-by-hour. Supposed to drop a lot by showtime.

don't get me wrong: just a weather thing with all the humidity over here...red rocks looks cool in that there is a lot of space with the "seating" so you don't have to be crowded in

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 16 2010, 07:30 PM)
dang, didnt red rocks get cancelled 2 years ago because of rain?

It was a cold and rainy that day, and they canceled based on the forecast. The weather at the proposed showtime ended up being OK, not ideal, but I guess the setup was the issue.

Edited by ominbnd

Had about 2 minutes of rain around 6:30, pushed a cool breeze in and the rain vanished. It was a beautiful night for a show. I gotta say the interaction with the audience was great! I was very fortunate to get a great seat.

I am so glad that the show was so good for you Nobody's Hero and I look forward to seeing some of your pics. yes.gif bekloppt.gif 2.gif 2.gif