Paramore?

Lost In Xanadu

I actually really like Paramore. Mostly due to Hayley's singing, actually. For some reason, her vocals really strike me as great. She seems to be flexible with her voice. That's saying a lot coming from me, because there are only a handful of female singers that I really like. And, most come from the "pop music" realm.

I would jump at the chance to see them live. Last time they were in my area, I had a conflict with some family thing and couldn't go. They were with Jimmy Eat World. I like a few of JEW songs, but I am not a huge fan. I would have gone for Paramore.

• Like 1

Back from the concert, it was ok... They had 3 opening bands. Didn't care too much for any of them, but New Found Glory sucked major ass. The wad vocals sounded like he trying to sound like a 10 year old girl or something. First time I'd ever heard them, and hopefully my last

New Found Glory is much better in the studio. I saw them on the Warped Tour, and wasn't that impressed with the vocals.

Paramore are a band I have loved since the first album. I remember struggling a bit with Riot! They blew up and I had fears they were gonna go mega lame after that.

Then Brand New Eyes came out and I was blown away.

And then along came the self titled and it was one of the most enjoyable pop rock albums I had ever heard.

Amazing band. Not sure where they can go next but I will follow them.

• Like 1

Just noticed a bit of Jimmy Eat World love here...where was I in 2010?

Oh that's right, I wasn't a Rush fan haha

• Like 1