There is no God...as long as

briremo

I'm sorry. I can't take it. That show is the most inane waste of anyone's life I've every seen.

My wonderful wife, bless her heart, is addicted to this awful, awful show and I can't stand it. Self-absorbed, unrealistic, bitchy, back-stabbing mental morons screaming at each other, calling each other "Ho's" and showing their asses to the world.

And it seems to run 24/7!

HOW CAN ANYONE WATCH THIS CRAP! comp26.gif

There's also that Jersey Shore show on. I have no desire to watch either show.

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 31 2010, 08:49 PM)
Self-absorbed, unrealistic, bitchy, back-stabbing mental morons screaming at each other, calling each other "Ho's" and showing their asses to the world.

you just described my high school class unsure.gif

god am i glad that's over.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jul 31 2010, 11:34 PM)
Self-absorbed, unrealistic, bitchy, back-stabbing mental morons screaming at each other, calling each other "Ho's" and showing their asses to the world.

High school classes will never change.

Signed,

Class Of 1986

I hate all of those "trashy people on parade" shows. I suspect that the people who watch them mostly do it out of morbid fascination, like staring at a car wreck.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Aug 1 2010, 04:18 AM)

Signed,

The Breakfast Club

fixed.

If I lived in NJ, I'd be insulted that these people, along with the Jersey Shore clowns, are supposed to be a representation of what someone from NJ was like.

I think there is a hair show too, Jerseylicious, I saw the commercial for and I was like "good god" ohmy.gif

I was born in NJ, and I'm insulted -

I can't seem to care either way.

either that housewives show or that Jersey Shore show.

Those shows used to annoy me, but I kind of stopped caring about them. If you watch them, fine if not...ok. I think I got fed up to a point where the bubble burst and there's nothing there.

which kind of annoys me since I have nothing to add to this topic (but I post anyway, go figure).

but then again, I live under a rock when it comes to these things. I didn't even know that this show existed, though I knew of Jersey Shore.

It's a comfortable rock, a bit too comfortable.

Also are people really interested in the show, or are they just watching for the novelty of it (for lack of a better term)?

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Aug 1 2010, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Aug 1 2010, 04:18 AM)

Signed,

The Breakfast Club

fixed.

yes.gif

QUOTE (Chrysalii @ Aug 2 2010, 07:48 PM)
I can't seem to care either way.
either that housewives show or that Jersey Shore show.
Those shows used to annoy me, but I kind of stopped caring about them.  If you watch them, fine if not...ok.  I think I got fed up to a point where the bubble burst and there's nothing there.
which kind of annoys me since I have nothing to add to this topic (but I post anyway, go figure). 

but then again, I live under a rock when it comes to these things.  I didn't even know that this show existed, though I knew of Jersey Shore.
It's a comfortable rock, a bit too comfortable.

Also are people really interested in the show, or are they just watching for the novelty of it (for lack of a better term)?

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif goodpost.gif and goodpost.gif

I used to be filled with hatred for dumb forms of entertainment, much like people in this thread hate this NY tv show or whatever..

But today, (I'd like to believe that) I'm a pretty care-free guy in terms of disdain. If someone likes something that I don't like, that's fine.. I just let everybody do their own thing. cool.gif

Edited by Kenneth