South America shows - new setlist???

I will say this: if the SA crowd gets "Jacob's Ladder" after we got stiffed on it, I will be beyond jealous! laugh.gif

Closer to the Heart is the Monster hit over there. If they change anything they may drop a song and add in CTTH... with the sync'd video and the whole production kind of built as a whole unit I don't see any other adjustments being made...no they will not get "Jacobs Ladder" either...not this go round.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 26 2010, 08:32 AM)
I will say this: if the SA crowd gets "Jacob's Ladder" after we got stiffed on it, I will be beyond jealous! laugh.gif

Can't see them adding Jacob's Ladder for South America, but if they did, as long as it's filmed for DVD release, I'm okay.

smile.gif

They only really added CTTH, in place of Between Sun and Moon last time. They were alternating Freewill and Vital Signs throughout the tour.

Considering they're already playing CTTH, they aren't liking to change anything.

Edited by Nathan

They better not screw us out of Jacob's Ladder then again I got to see The Camera Eye live for the 1st time in my life so i have no reason to complain.

They better not screw us out of Jacob's Ladder then again I got to see The Camera Eye live for the 1st time in my life so i have no reason to complain.

Now that you guys mentioned, their biggest hits in Brazil are Tom Sawyer, CTTH, Subdivisions and Time Stands Still, which are already on the set...but who knows! I've seen them change a song or two after the beginning of a tour.

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jul 28 2010, 06:21 PM)
I suspect the Rio and Sao Paulo fans will go absolutely nuts.

I'd love to see a DVD of the Sao Paulo show.... 60,000 - 80,000 plus fans?

You're right, as soon as TSOR starts just as it was when Tom Sawyer started in 2002, we'll go absolutely crazy!!!

It's a shame that the sound in both places where they'll play is far from perfect. The Rio show in particular worries me a bit. I saw Roger Waters and Eric Clapton at the same venue years ago (not together, of course!!), and the sound sucked...let's see what happens this time. The Rio show will be ata different location this time, exactly where they have the carnival parade every year. Maybe it's time Big Al pulls out his bikinis to wear onstage?