FYI for those going to the Vegas show.

rusher

Just in case you didn't know - Porcupine Tree is playing the night before Rush and Primus is having a midnight show the same night as Rush, both at the Joint (Hard Rock Cafe).

Primus is calling theirs "An Evening with Primus - Special Midnight performance after the Rush show".

Doesn't get much better than that for a weekend of shows. And in Vegas no less. 1022.gif

QUOTE (rusher @ Jul 4 2010, 09:55 PM)
Just in case you didn't know - Porcupine Tree is playing the night before Rush and Primus is having a midnight show the same night as Rush, both at the Joint (Hard Rock Cafe).

Primus is calling theirs "An Evening with Primus - Special Midnight performance after the Rush show".

Doesn't get much better than that for a weekend of shows. And in Vegas no less. 1022.gif

1022.gif is all i can say.

I believe the Porcupine Tree show is with Coheed & Cambria, as well.

That's a lot of music for 36 hours...

QUOTE (woodring2112 @ Jul 5 2010, 09:34 AM)

Doesn't get much better than that for a weekend of shows. And in Vegas no less.  1022.gif

I believe the Porcupine Tree show is with Coheed & Cambria, as well.

That's a lot of music for 36 hours...

yes.gif , but in a good way.

I won't be able to see PT, but am hoping to see the Primus gig.

1022.gif

Ooooh, that will never work. If you go see Porcupine Tree, you'll miss Lady GaGa at MGM! laugh.gif

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Jul 12 2010, 05:38 PM)
1022.gif

Ooooh, that will never work. If you go see Porcupine Tree, you'll miss Lady GaGa at MGM! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone have the details for the PT and C&C show? I would love to go, but I am not sure my flight will get there in time on Friday.

Anyone know when the concert starts??

Doesn't get much better than that for a weekend of shows. And in Vegas no less.  1022.gif

yes.gif

I have our trip tagged poker1.gif "Vegas Rock Road Trip" poker1.gif

But we only arrive on Friday afternoon & planned to DO Vegas on Friday night. 1022.gif

Doubt I can talk my other 3 "trip" mate's into spending friday @ the joint along with Saturdays 2 Rock shows planned.

I can probably talk them into going there & walk up to the "Joint's" doors & then we can say we were tried to get in but were rejected !

If we could just add a day to the front or back of this trip, that would have been better, But we got lucky enough that all 4 of us could get the coordinated time of work that we did.

poker2.gif V E G A S poker2.gif . . . . . . H e r e . . W e . . C o m e . . . . . .