Which Three Piece Band Do You Like More?

RUSHHEAD666

A Simple Landslide Question But What The Hell! Greed Day, I Mean Green Day Blows!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. A Simple Landslide Question But What The Hell! Greed Day, I Mean Green Day Blows!

• RUSH
    • GREEN DAY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 4 2010, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 4 2010, 12:55 AM)
They also had a shitload of audience interaction, including having three people come up and sing each verse of "Longview" and have another guy play rhythm guitar during all of "Jesus of Suburbia"! Billie Joe doing a second encore with only an acoustic was pretty great, too.

I don't want this happening at ANY concert I attend! I paid to hear the band, not a bunch of off-key audience members.

no kidding.......besides pretty much anyone on this planet could learn a Green Day song in 10 seconds.......so getting an audience member on stage to play 2 power chords shouldn't be hard......

What the hell is this poll even for?

Even Green Day voted for 2.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 4 2010, 04:18 PM)
They also had a shitload of audience interaction, including having three people come up and sing each verse of "Longview" and have another guy play rhythm guitar during all of "Jesus of Suburbia"! Billie Joe doing a second encore with only an acoustic was pretty great, too.

I don't want this happening at ANY concert I attend! I paid to hear the band, not a bunch of off-key audience members.

no kidding.......besides pretty much anyone on this planet could learn a Green Day song in 10 seconds.......so getting an audience member on stage to play 2 power chords shouldn't be hard......

Playing a ten-minute song with a bunch of people you've never performed with in front of thousands of people doesn't seem easy to me.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 4 2010, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 4 2010, 04:18 PM)

Playing a ten-minute song with a bunch of people you've never performed with in front of thousands of people doesn't seem easy to me.

it's Green Day........their music is almost as simple as it gets.......

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 4 2010, 08:13 AM)

Well said!

+1

yes.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jul 4 2010, 03:14 PM)
Now go over to a Green Day forum and ask the same thing. You're guaranteed to have 98% of the people there vote for GD.

Thats lovely,

Let's just hope they all stay there in FANTASY LAND!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Of course I voted RUSH!!!

However, I must admit that I once despised Green Day but some of their newer material has grown on me.

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 4 2010, 07:36 PM)
Now go over to a Green Day forum and ask the same thing. You're guaranteed to have 98% of the people there vote for GD.

Thats lovely,

trink39.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 4 2010, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 4 2010, 07:36 PM)

Thats lovely,

trink39.gif

Indeed! Or perhaps drift away into the Pacific Ocean forever on the "Love Boat."

Signed,

Gopher

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 4 2010, 09:40 PM)

However, I must admit that I once despised Green Day but some of their newer material has grown on me.

While I love all of their records that I've heard (everything but Kerplunk, their second album), American Idiot is my favorite, followed by 21st Century Breakdown and then Warning:. I am a definite minority (pun intended laugh.gif ) when it comes to that thought, but whatever... I know what I like.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 4 2010, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 4 2010, 09:40 PM)

While I love all of their records that I've heard (everything but Kerplunk, their second album), American Idiot is my favorite, followed by 21st Century Breakdown and then Warning:. I am a definite minority (pun intended laugh.gif ) when it comes to that thought, but whatever... I know what I like.

Ha! Nice pun! "I Know What I Like." You love Genesis too eh? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 3 2010, 11:55 PM)
Apologies in advance to Xanadu93, but I have hated Green Day since they debuted in '94. Their lead singer needs sinus surgery or something - he always sounds congested.

Apologies in advance to Xanadu93, but I have hated Green Day since they debuted in '94. Their lead singer needs sinus surgery or something - he always sounds congested.>>

Here hear....And he needs some serious diction lessons...it all sounds like blah blah blah to me.

I'll chose RUSH thank you.

Archived