Way to fix the setlist...

shaun3701

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 6 2010, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Pound of Obscure @ Jul 6 2010, 05:56 PM)
With this stellar pick, I guess other barnburners like Leave That Thing Alone or Limbo are coming, or maybe High Water or Presto.

You may want to check the full setlist. I don't think you're going to like set one. no.gif

Oh man. Yippee! I'll hold off on looking for now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 6 2010, 06:09 PM)
Wow...

The positive spin on this pertains to the fact that in the place of all those "losing interest" will be those with interest or getting interested. IMO, that is a good thing!

2.gif

Agreed.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 6 2010, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 6 2010, 01:32 AM)
From requesting they stop playing their best songs (Freewill and Subdivisions) to suggesting that one will sell one's tickets because of ONE song on a set list (Faithless), the level of sheer idiocy in this thread is practically overwhelming.

Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, this is a classic WTF thread. wacko.gif

Yeah, someone a while back actually said they were going to check out clips on youtube before making a decision to attend rofl3.gif

Serioulsy, i dont understand that logic at all. It blows my mind.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Jul 7 2010, 11:22 AM)
There will always be some people that dislike certain songs or are simply tired of hearing them live again.

Yeah, but is that a reason to skip the show or sell your tickets? Because you don't like a couple of songs in the setlist (or four or five)? That's what blows my mind. fing.gif

What about in the "olden days" before the internet? We had no idea what they were going to play, but we showed up and enjoyed the show.

2.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 7 2010, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Jul 7 2010, 11:22 AM)
There will always be some people that dislike certain songs or are simply tired of hearing them live again.

Yeah, but is that a reason to skip the show or sell your tickets? Because you don't like a couple of songs in the setlist (or four or five)? That's what blows my mind. fing.gif

What about in the "olden days" before the internet? We had no idea what they were going to play, but we showed up and enjoyed the show.

2.gif

They didn't write bad songs in the olden days. ohmy.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 6 2010, 12:32 AM)
From requesting they stop playing their best songs (Freewill and Subdivisions) to suggesting that one will sell one's tickets because of ONE song on a set list (Faithless), the level of sheer idiocy in this thread is practically overwhelming.

Wow. Just wow.

goodpost.gif

Mute Thread Indeed

To protest the inclusion of Faithless in the set, I'm going to hold up a sign that says "Jesus loves you Neil!" while throwing holy water at the stage.

Overall it's great because of moving

Pictures. But it would be nice to replace faithless with another S&A song.

I can't wait whatever the list. It'll be my first show! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif

Edited by Test4Eggo