Goosebump songs

traeplien

Ok, so I was listing songs without taking into consideration that The Camera Eye and Vital Signs are being played this tour! Yeah, I am definitely gonna mess myself. Reminder: take a change of clothes! laugh.gif

Of the rare tracks.....

Presto

Marathon

The Camera Eye

Vital Signs

and I wouldn't have included it a couple of days ago but i've been listening to Faithless a fair bit and I reckon it would possibly be a goosebump track !!

and of the stalwart tracks that i've heard before....

Subdivisions (would depend on the high I was on from Marathon though)

Red Barchetta

Witch Hunt

La Villa Strangiato

Red Barchetta. I've wanted to hear it live for years but never have. Subdivisions always gets me, too. It's one of those that I really relate to a LOT. Last tour, Entre Nous and Circumstances got me, too. I could see them play Circumstances 100 times, and "These walls that still surround me still contain the same old me, Just one more who's searching for the world that ought to be" would get me every time.

There will be a lot of them for me this time, for certain. TSS, Marathon, LVS. Even though I've heard it a million and one times - The Spirit of Radio opener is guaranteed to light me up. It really is THE perfect opener.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 2 2010, 03:39 PM)
There will be a lot of them for me this time, for certain. TSS, Marathon, LVS. Even though I've heard it a million and one times - The Spirit of Radio opener is guaranteed to light me up. It really is THE perfect opener.

but does it make you "moist"? tongue.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jul 2 2010, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 2 2010, 03:39 PM)
There will be a lot of them for me this time, for certain.  TSS, Marathon, LVS.  Even though I've heard it a million and one times - The Spirit of Radio opener is guaranteed to light me up.  It really is THE perfect opener.

but does it make you "moist"? tongue.gif

Hmmm. Ask me on Sept. 30th. I'll let you know what transpired. tongue.gif