It's chronic, and logical...

The Sphere

How about one from everyting and in order?

Working Mam

By-Tor

Bastille Day

2112 Overture/ Temples

Cygnus/ Hemispheres

Jacob's Ladder

Tom Sawyer

Red Barchetta

YYZ

Limelight

The Camera Eye

Witch Hunt

Vital Signs

----------------

Caravan

BU2B

Subdivisions

Red Sector 'A'

Mystic Rhythms/ Drum Solo

Mission

The Pass

Roll the Bones

Leave That Thing Alone

Driven

One Little Victory

Far Cry

-------------------

Finding My Way

Spirit of Radio

Closer to the Heart

(sorry, just realized I should have put this elsewhere but I'm not typing any more!!)

QUOTE (The Sphere @ Jun 29 2010, 02:27 PM)
How about one from everyting and in order?

Working Mam
By-Tor
Bastille Day
2112 Overture/ Temples
Cygnus/ Hemispheres
Jacob's Ladder
Tom Sawyer
Red Barchetta
YYZ
Limelight
The Camera Eye
Witch Hunt
Vital Signs
----------------
Caravan
BU2B
Subdivisions
Red Sector 'A'
Mystic Rhythms/ Drum Solo
Mission
The Pass
Roll the Bones
Leave That Thing Alone
Driven
One Little Victory
Far Cry
-------------------
Finding My Way
Spirit of Radio
Closer to the Heart

(sorry, just realized I should have put this elsewhere but I'm not typing any more!!)

That looks a lot better to me than what the set list actually is.

Interestingly, with only a handful of changes, that's very similar to what we have rumored right now. So basically, there are people who think that the difference between the BEST SHOW EVAR!!! and OMG I'M SELLING MY TIX!!!! is about four songs. confused13.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 29 2010, 02:41 PM)
Interestingly, with only a handful of changes, that's very similar to what we have rumored right now. So basically, there are people who think that the difference between the BEST SHOW EVAR!!! and OMG I'M SELLING MY TIX!!!! is about four songs. confused13.gif

Uh, compare the set lists, its a bit more than a 4 song difference.

He dumped all the crap songs from the real set list, and replaced them with songs like bastille day, cygnus, hemispheres, etc....

His setlist is vastly different.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jun 29 2010, 02:46 PM)
Didn't know we'd still be making threads dreaming about the setlist when the real one has already been released (and if that one is false, the real one is about to be revealed anyways.)

i think because some of us are in denial and hope that the setlist we saw isn't the final product and would like to see some alterations. wishful thinking. tongue.gif

Fine then, Mr. Pedantic, three or four albums. Yeah, he's got Mission instead of Time Stand Still or Mystic Rhythms instead of Marathon, but it's not that radically different than the rumored set list. It's not nearly so dramatically different. Count it up, how many songs does it have in common? Of the remainder, how many are simply one song from one album swapped with another? Are you really suggesting that playing Mystic Rhythms instead of Marathon, for example, makes the list significantly different?

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 29 2010, 03:45 PM)
Fine then, Mr. Pedantic, three or four albums. Yeah, he's got Mission instead of Time Stand Still or Mystic Rhythms instead of Marathon, but it's not that radically different than the rumored set list. It's not nearly so dramatically different. Count it up, how many songs does it have in common? Of the remainder, how many are simply one song from one album swapped with another? Are you really suggesting that playing Mystic Rhythms instead of Marathon, for example, makes the list significantly different?

Yep. For the most part, any song after GUP = any other song after GUP in terms of what it brings to the show. That is definitely not the case with the older material. By-Tor, J, Bastille Day and Hemispheres would make it VERY different.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 29 2010, 03:55 PM)
I, for one, suggest that By-tor, Jacob's Ladder, and Hemispheres definitely makes the list significantly different. But, it doesn't matter any way you throw it cos this list is in no way real.

Yes it does, + Cygnus, which id like to see because ive never seen the full version live. Those are 4 songs that they rarely play, although I think they did Bytor on the VT tour right?

Anyway, it adds some more of that old flavor to the setlist, and believe me the crowds would go a lot more crazy over those songs than stuff like Time Stand Still, Stick It Out, etc...