So What Are U Watchin right Now On Tv??

DonnaWanna

Shark week on Discovery channel http://www.bigskyfishing.com/phpbb2/images/smilies/shark.gif

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thomas and the Magic Railroad" - the WORST kids' movie in existence (and my son loves it...)

062802puke_prv.gif

The things we do for our younguns....

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Aug 2 2005, 05:40 PM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I keep tellin Indy i wanna stay over night at one of those haunted hotels or somewhere, I wanna experience something. I need to know unsure.gif

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 12:34 AM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I keep tellin Indy i wanna stay over night at one of those haunted hotels or somewhere, I wanna experience something. I need to know unsure.gif

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

Go to Gettysburg, PA and stay in the Cashtown Inn. Reserve Room 4 several months in advance before you go.

Or while in Gettysburg stay in the Farnsworth bed and breakfast. That place is supposedly haunted as well.

Oh and make sure you hang out in the Triangle Field after dark... wink.gif

Edited by kazzman

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 24 2005, 12:35 AM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

Go to Gettysburg, PA and stay in the Cashtown Inn. Reserve Room 4 several months in advance before you go...

YEah?? scarey stufff?

u ever stay there?

I dont think Indy would wanna spend a night in somthing like that.

he thinks he'll get Possesed or somthing like that lol

but id love to check something like that out for sure!

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 12:38 AM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

Go to Gettysburg, PA and stay in the Cashtown Inn. Reserve Room 4 several months in advance before you go...

YEah?? scarey stufff?

u ever stay there?

I've never stayed there, but I've been there enough times to know the stories and such.

The Triangle Field, now that's a different story. If there's any spot on the battlefield that actually is haunted, it's there. Well, Devil's Den and Little Round Top too.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 24 2005, 12:42 AM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

YEah?? scarey stufff?

u ever stay there?

I've never stayed there, but I've been there enough times to know the stories and such.

The Triangle Field, now that's a different story. If there's any spot on the battlefield that actually is haunted, it's there. Well, Devil's Den and Little Round Top too.

OO KAZZ lets geta buncha 2.gif fans together and go ghost huntin laugh.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

unsure.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 24 2005, 12:42 AM)
Most Haunted

OO i love that show!

I was Just watchin

Kill Bill vol 1

YEah?? scarey stufff?

u ever stay there?

OO KAZZ lets geta buncha 2.gif fans together and go ghost huntin laugh.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

unsure.gif bolt.gif

I'm in. I'll get some of my re-enacting buddies too. We'll have some fun at Devil's Den at night in our uniforms...

Just avoid the people trying to communicate with the ghosts at night there and watch us have our fun...

why is there alotta people there all the time lookin for ghosts?

Hell yeah ill go and hang with ur war buddies, sounds fun!

maybe try and go on the date of when they got killed there or even on halloweeeeeeennn OO thatll be scareyyy HUH?! laugh.gif

i wanna see,feel,hear something sooo bad to show me that there ARE spirits out there. yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 12:51 AM)
maybe try and go on the date of when they got killed there or even on halloweeeeeeennn OO thatll be scareyyy HUH?! laugh.gif
i wanna see,feel,hear something sooo bad to show me that there ARE spirits out there. yes.gif

That's the problem though usually. The people that go there looking for spirits usually never find anything. It's the people that don't look for them that see something.

The main reason people go there looking for ghosts is because it's the most haunted spot in the United States.

The time my buddies and I were in the Triangle field is a perfect example of this. We were there just taking pictures at night and the one got a picture of an auora right in front of him. He takes another picture of the same area, the aurora's bigger. Takes a third picture, it's even bigger. Goes to take a fourth picture and is pushed to the ground. Needless to say, we were spooked.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 24 2005, 01:04 AM)
maybe try and go on the date of when they got killed there or even on halloweeeeeeennn OO thatll be scareyyy  HUH?! laugh.gif
i wanna see,feel,hear something sooo bad to show me that there ARE spirits out there.  yes.gif

That's the problem though usually. The people that go there looking for spirits usually never find anything. It's the people that don't look for them that see something.

The main reason people go there looking for ghosts is because it's the most haunted spot in the United States.

The time my buddies and I were in the Triangle field is a perfect example of this. We were there just taking pictures at night and the one got a picture of an auora right in front of him. He takes another picture of the same area, the aurora's bigger. Takes a third picture, it's even bigger. Goes to take a fourth picture and is pushed to the ground. Needless to say, we were spooked.

OO I wanna go! U got me REALLY interested in it now,

U spend the night there or just hang out a few hours?

even if we could just walk threw an see what happens would be cool and even if we see nothin im sure itll be a good time anyhowz huh?

Maybe i can talk Indy into doin this, Im so ready to take off go and do something.I didnt do anythin this whole summer, even if its a night somtimes in the fall would be cool with me also, and will be a pretty drive up to you.

I like the 3-4 day mini vacations new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 01:11 AM)
maybe try and go on the date of when they got killed there or even on halloweeeeeeennn OO thatll be scareyyy  HUH?! laugh.gif
i wanna see,feel,hear something sooo bad to show me that there ARE spirits out there.  yes.gif

even if we could just walk threw an see what happens would be cool and even if we see nothin im sure itll be a good time anyhowz huh?

Maybe i can talk Indy into doin this, Im so ready to take off go and do something.I didnt do anythin this whole summer, even if its a night somtimes in the fall would be cool with me also, and will be a pretty drive up to you.

If you go for a weekend, let me know in advance and I'll try to clear my schedule. Hell, you won't even need to get a tour guide...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 24 2005, 01:13 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 24 2005, 01:11 AM)

If you go for a weekend, let me know in advance and I'll try to clear my schedule. Hell, you won't even need to get a tour guide...

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Groovay Kazz ill do that!!

Now leme work on Indy wink.gif

OO i think im ACTUALY excited and lookin forward to somthing applaudit.gif

Fear Factor

Ny Vs LA sarcasm.gif

Like we dont know who'll win the $$$ wink.gif

Reno 911 icon_really_happy_guy.gif