The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 31 2010, 04:34 AM)
Come on Nettie, it aint that bad. smile.gif Grab a rootbeer, some chips and salsa,and dig on some tunes. trink36.gif biggrin.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

oh yeah? I won't bore you with details, but it's pretty cruddy.

Thanks for the rootbeer and tunes. It helps!

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 1 2010, 07:05 AM)
Wednesday Night is TACO Night.. Fresh salsa and beef. All the tacos you can eat... Lots of fine Rush music to boot... 2.gif

troutman should visit for taco night yes.gif

Anybody seen trout lately confused13.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Sep 1 2010, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 1 2010, 07:05 AM)
Wednesday Night is TACO Night.. Fresh salsa and beef. All the tacos you can eat... Lots of fine Rush music to boot...  2.gif

troutman should visit for taco night yes.gif

Anybody seen trout lately confused13.gif

no.gif I have not.. Last post was the 27th, Gone Fishing?

Tomorrow night is the fish fry on the beach and bonfire.... firedevil.gif 653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Aug 31 2010, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 31 2010, 04:34 AM)
Come on Nettie, it aint that bad. smile.gif Grab a rootbeer, some chips and salsa,and dig on some tunes.  trink36.gif  biggrin.gif  applaudit.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

oh yeah? I won't bore you with details, but it's pretty cruddy.

Thanks for the rootbeer and tunes. It helps!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/AlexLifesonAlexhemispheres.jpg

Every cloud has an Alex.. err, center biggrin.gif

hug2.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 2 2010, 08:21 PM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Dang missed the tacos,Weds is my pool nite. I will get this place ready for the LONG weekend.  Should be a good one.  trink38.gif  653.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif  1022.gif  biggrin.gif

30,000 bikers are here to party... 1287.gif Beach Party tonight, rally tomorrow and parade on Sunday, with the poker run on Monday... 653.gif trink39.gif

old.gif Stay Safe Out There..

Sorry was late, Reg and Choco chip pancakes and ..BACON, is ready Enjoy all. Works good for the ... fuzzy head. biggrin.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Egg dishes by request also. smile.gif

Edited by ridertoo98

In the olden days, if you wanted privacy then all you had to do was get an unlisted phone number. Now you have to remove your name from hundreds of people finder sites on the internet.

This is progress, I guess. comp26.gif

I'm not a celebrity, but if I ever saw someone loitering outside my house, taking pictures and whatnot, then I would feel very threatened and paranoid. I would probably call the police, especially if it was papparazzi. I feel sorry for people who have to make their living that way because they can't or won't find better work.

Edited by Boots

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 8 2010, 08:36 PM)
were is the rootbeer, I will take a slice please and turn up some tunes. 653.gif trink39.gif

I put more in the cooler. There was some rootbeer in the fridge...looks like a lot of people had floats last night.

Friday night is chili night.

Fighting off the fall chill!

2.gif cranked, as requested!

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Sep 11 2010, 07:16 AM)
common001.gif trink39.gif Welcome to the weekend.. old.gif common001.gif 653.gif

I got another batch of fresh home made hot salsa made, lots of fresh chips too. Enjoy I'm off to ready for winter some more.. 1022.gif icon_alienjig.gif

had the pool cleaned, and it's draining.

Hot tub enclosure is up. Patio chairs around the fire pit.

Fall has arrived.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 13 2010, 03:41 AM)
Thank you, need some hot tub action. Winter sucks for me. Fall is as cold as it needs to get .  smile.gif

Well I see you live to ride and I live to ski http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport023.gif common001.gif 1287.gif 653.gif

Never let your children leave the house looking like this:

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/files/2010/09/lady-gaga-thigh-high-shoelace-boots-1.jpg

^^^^^

Bad influence