The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Oct 14 2010, 12:52 PM)
When you blinked. smile.gif Got to spend as much time with them as you can, time, unlike the song, doesnt stand still. smile.gif

Wishing you the BEST Tull!!!

I know Rider! yes.gif Oh, how I wish it did though.....

In Branson, we stayed in a nice hotel, we went on a dinner cruise, (got to drive a 2 million $$$ boat) did the zipline thing, (COOL) went to Silver Dollar City twice and rode some COOL rides multipul times, rented a helicopter for an hour, (didn't get to fly it though, dammit!) <--- long story...

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

QUOTE (missionman @ Oct 18 2010, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Oct 14 2010, 12:52 PM)
When you blinked. smile.gif  Got to spend as much time with them as you can, time, unlike the song, doesnt stand still. smile.gif

Wishing you the BEST Tull!!!

I know Rider! yes.gif Oh, how I wish it did though.....

In Branson, we stayed in a nice hotel, we went on a dinner cruise, (got to drive a 2 million $$$ boat) did the zipline thing, (COOL) went to Silver Dollar City twice and rode some COOL rides multipul times, rented a helicopter for an hour, (didn't get to fly it though, dammit!) <--- long story...

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

I'm glad you had fun...to bad about the copter. I know that you were dying to fly it!

Brr it's cold! Beef stew on the stove. Help yourselves.

OH YES I HAVE THE WEEKEND TO MESELF YEAH BABY AND COME ON YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Padfoot @ Oct 22 2010, 11:54 PM)
It's Friday! Time to sleep, lovin' midterm week.
Rush gets me through everyday...love them guys.

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

Wednesday is my last midterm. Then it's time to sit back and trink39.gif .

bekloppt.gif Padfoot, long time no see!

You made it through midterms, and I'll make it through the other end...grading my students in time for report cards...by next weekend.

trink39.gif have a good weekend!

Ok got your Negative right here. Got a bit of that outlook right now myself. works aint too swinging . But what can you do. Rootbeer please. biggrin.gif

Winter is Officially here in the 4 Corners.. 653.gif 1022.gif

19 degrees this AM and I got the fire going, hot coffee is ready. What do you want for breakfast. I had my Advil and Flexral, I'll be good to go.. 653.gif

No results from the lab yet.. confused13.gif Stay home and listen to 2.gif