The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

QUOTE (TimeMachine2010 @ Oct 11 2010, 09:19 AM)
Hey everybody how it's going and I just want to apolgise about three years ago of my outburst and my foul mouth to your guys. I was just backing one of my buddy up that's all. I do sometimes hold a grudge on something but I don't hold it for a long time like most people do on here. I saw it a lot of you guys hold a grudge three years ago. I know you got families looking at this web site and all. Do you have to be snoting about it. I saw that a lot when I was on here three years ago were all you guys were in crapy moods or what. This is how you treat a new member and trying to get use to this site? That part I didn't understand at all. All I am saying guys let's respect  on each other life is too damn bloody short. And again I still want to apolgise of what I said three years ago on Valentine's Day. RUSH ON people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have a great day and we survied 10-10-10.

Welcome Back

May you have fun this time around, if you're able to.

Edited by nettiesaur

Thank you Nestier I just want to start off fresh and let's be by god by god. I'm not here to pick a fight or anything. To me it's not worth it to began with now that I am married and married to my high school sweetheart of 18 years ago and we just had our three year anniversary and we still love each other. She is a handful that's what keeps me on my toes. Last august I saw RUSH at Irvine Verizon Wireless Amphitheater with a buddy of mine. Nettie you know who I'm talking about we had a great time well I'm outta here see y'all tomorrow and have a great time. Peace and love!!!!!

"No backslidin, Luke." You know what happends if you do.

2nd chances are good. Dont know what you are speaking but hope this trip is better.

Grab a cup coffee.gif and a donut and chill. cool.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Oct 12 2010, 01:01 PM)
Grab a cup coffee.gif and a donut and chill. cool.gif

Thanks, don't mind if I do http://www.myemoticons.com/images/hobbies-leisure/eating-drinking/sipping-tea.gif

Hey everybody how it's going and I just want to apolgise about three years ago of my outburst and my foul mouth to your guys. I was just backing one of my buddy up that's all. I do sometimes hold a grudge on something but I don't hold it for a long time like most people do on here. I saw it a lot of you guys hold a grudge three years ago. I know you got families looking at this web site and all. Do you have to be snoting about it. I saw that a lot when I was on here three years ago were all you guys were in crapy moods or what. This is how you treat a new member and trying to get use to this site? That part I didn't understand at all. All I am saying guys let's respect on each other life is too damn bloody short. And again I still want to apolgise of what I said three years ago on Valentine's Day. RUSH ON people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have a great day and we survied 10-10-10.

My little boy turned 7 on 10-10-10 wub.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Oct 13 2010, 01:46 AM)
Hey everybody how it's going and I just want to apolgise about three years ago of my outburst and my foul mouth to your guys. I was just backing one of my buddy up that's all. I do sometimes hold a grudge on something but I don't hold it for a long time like most people do on here. I saw it a lot of you guys hold a grudge three years ago. I know you got families looking at this web site and all. Do you have to be snoting about it. I saw that a lot when I was on here three years ago were all you guys were in crapy moods or what. This is how you treat a new member and trying to get use to this site? That part I didn't understand at all. All I am saying guys let's respect  on each other life is too damn bloody short. And again I still want to apolgise of what I said three years ago on Valentine's Day. RUSH ON people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have a great day and we survied 10-10-10.

My little boy turned 7 on 10-10-10 wub.gif

trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Oct 15 2010, 05:58 AM)
Good Morning Everyone!
I have a short day today...so party tonight!
Cocktail hour features free wings...and whatever you want to drink..
now where's my special stock of Sprecher root beer? unsure.gif

653.gif I'll be back around 3PM and will be ready to relax... trink38.gif biggrin.gif

Well I got a three days off from the most boring retail store WAL MART suck major balls. But I am looking forward to a great weekend and spending some time with my wife and her friends and family. And to all the RUSH family have a great weekend. Later today I am gonna see JACKASS 3D. (HI I'M JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AND WELCOME TO JACKASS!!!!!!!)

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Oct 18 2010, 04:45 AM)
mmm...nice cup of  strong coffee...just what the doctor ordered...well..not literally

Great just what I need. Only a small breakfast today and that Hot Strong Coffee and then I'm off to the Doctors and see about the lump in the cheek.. Man it hurts.. wacko.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Oct 18 2010, 06:42 AM)
Good luck at the Docs biggrin.gif

Thanks Man.. They took a sample and off to the lab with it and I got antibiotics unsure.gif

old.gif There is tons of fresh veggies in the garden.. Do help yourself

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs785.snc4/66507_1492521591084_1175357160_31164095_8135142_n.jpg